Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Topicals CBD Cream

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Robert_Byrne07, May 14, 2018.

1. Hi guys, looking some advice. I suffer with constant back pain from an old sports injury. has anyone used isodiol bioactive rapid cream before? trying to research a bit more, wondering if cbd cream actually works.

2. From experience, I’d say you might be better off buying CBD isolate and consuming it like an edible. Most cost efficient and effective imo. Your call though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for the quick reply man. whats your experience of using cbd? heard alot of good reports from this bioactive cream

4. Hmm...

Have not tried no

Looking at their website, you may be able to make this at home for cheaper, and maybe even with less ingredients

This is what's in one of their products:
    Aqua (Water), PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Cebidiol™ (microencapsulated ISO99™ BIOACTIVE ANHYDROUS HEMP OIL), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Phytate, Lachesis Mutus, Rhus Toxicodendron, Ruta Graveolens, Belladonna, Graphites, Arnica Montana, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin

It's an ok product, just not sure that I'd invest in this line

Especially since I cannot find the strength or the amount of CBD and Hemp either

5. hi man thanks for your reply. what do you think about this one seems pretty cheap

https://isodiol.com/shop/bioactive/bioactive-rapid-patch/

how important is the strength because i can't find it. can you tell from the below ingredients if this product is worth my time. I heard these lads were top quality.

Menthol 19%, Licodine 4%, ISO99 (Bioactive Anhydrous Hemp Oil), Methacrylic Add, Ethylhexyl acrylate, Bentonite, Sodium Stearate

6. I have little faith in topically applied medicine for pain in deeper structures. Even getting thru the skin is a problem then the medicine molecules have to go thru tissue being bathed in fluid before getting to the nearest muscle or getting into the spine. So unless you're treating a skin condition just take your CBD orally and use a heating pad

7. Hi thanks for your reply.

would you recommended spectrues hemp oil?

8. Sorry, I've never heard of it but I'm not a big hemp guy anyway, I'd go for hash oil or even CBD oil before hemp oil. If the hemp oil (made from hemp seed) doesn't list CBD then it doesn't contain any, at least not enough to matter. Saying it contains "Bioactive anhydrous hemp oil" is meant to deceive the unaware.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hi man thanks for your reply. ok so you think go for hemp oil then and it should help me? what you think of this product? https://isodiol.com/product/bioactive-hemp-oil-tincture/

10. I don't believe most claims made for herbal medicine. Why don't you get a bottle of CBD oil and see if it helps you? I think that'll be the only way to find out for sure and then you'll know.

11. hi man i am going to order the bioactive hemp oil from isodiol. what mg would you recommend for my first order?

12. I'd recommend that if you're going to try CBD you get some CBD oil that says on the bottle that it contains CBD oil. The Isodiol (name of company, it's not a drug) product you're looking at doesn't give a concentration. I mean it says it does but it doesn't, the milligrams they talk about as the concentration is really the size of the bottle and it doesn't say milligrams of what. Milligrams of hemp oil? Milligrams of CBD? Stuff like that gives me concern about the honesty of the company. I'm not the best person to ask because like I said I'm not a big believer of the wondrous claims made for herbal medicine.

13. again thanks for your reply. yes i know i was thinking that myself. i found a review online about one of their products Bioactive Anhydrous Hemp Oil . any other reviews seem positive also. I believe they are an honest company as they keep coming up on every search for me.

14. Check out Bluebird Organics OP. Don't order that stuff you linked from Canada.

If going for a bottle of oil suspended tincture try to get one that says it is over 600mg per bottle.

I saw this product that a doctor's office was selling, maybe check it out and see if you can find it, seems legit or the person taking it said she liked it for neuropathic pain.[​IMG]

16. hi man thanks for your advice, i have ordered the isodiol procduct i have seen great reviews about it. have you used cbd before for pain mate?

17. I have and found it is awesome, especially when combined with THC as well!

The CBD I have used is from hemp plants and I like the isolate best.

I recently experimented with infusing CBD isolate with True Terpine brand terpines and it also has been a really great experiment.

I use a "drip" style vaporizer with just the metal resistance wire coil and no other wicking agent, I keep the wattage low and spread a bit of isolate on the coil heating it a bit by pulsing the power works well, then I put the cap on the atomizer and take a toke of the CBD isolate. It is the most effective method for me, I also like adding it to flower when I occasionally use it.

Recipe - Canna Tonic: Capsules & Tincture

• Like Like x 1
  18. yea man thanks again for your reply. would you use any of the isodiol prodcuts in the future? i don't mind paying for quality cbd as i have had friends who have used cheap cbd products and have had no effects on pain.

19. When you get it, reply to this thread and tell us how it worked for you.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hi man i received the isodiol productive over the weekend very prompt delivery! i have started using and the pain defiantly has eased over the last few days! how long does it take to feel the full affects do you know?