Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd bud vs thc bud. How can you tell the difference?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ray420, Jun 11, 2019.

1. How can you tell the difference between the legal Cbd from a store and weed with thc? Besides smoking it. Anything visual or smell that’s is specific to one kind?

2. Nowadays they're so interbred it's probably hard to tell which would be dominant.
    Theres no indica pure or sativa pure, they're all mixed.
    Even if the lab tests the cannabis, itll most likely be around 50/50.
    There are companies that grow more dominant strains, but I found those to be hard to find and expensive when you do.

Whatever a bud tender says, take it with a grain of salt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. THC is hydrophilic meaning it is water-loving and therefore super sticky. CBD is the other end of the same molecule that is hydrophobic, meaning it is water-fearing and therefore waxy to the touch.

CBD bud is wayyyyyy less commonplace than THC heavy strains.

4. No way to tell visually or by smell

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've got some that has more yellow of trichomes

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Heres a pic. But I'm wondering if there's a way to tell. Because I feel I got more and. I can almost tell that I did.do you see next to the few white ones theres that almost same yellow, am I right? Oh I'm back in shitty NE again. Lol hence the issue. Cbd stores are being used the fill the street with garbage fake bud. Gotta love this nxt gen. 1597016716374.jpg 1597016818724.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've grown a bunch of CBD strains (still do). Between them, the CBD isolate and CBD capsules that I use, there has been nothing discernible between them. Hemp or otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 MaxForsyth2J, Nov 23, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    I recently saw such CBD gummies in Walmart and was also very surprised. At first, I thought it was a fake, but then I realized that there really is a large concentration of CBD. I asked my friends and they said they use them regularly because it helps to relax. My nervousness knew no bounds and so I decided to try CBD gummies. The problem was that I was also pregnant and did not know if they could be consumed during pregnancy. I called my doctor and he said that it’s best not to take risks, but I decided to read the information koality medicinals and found a great overview about cbd gummies. It turned out that it was completely safe and I started to use them and as a result it helped me a lot and besides, I had no health problems! So you can try them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You cant ...
    Even the state inspectors cant tell the difference just by looking at the weed .
    I work part time at a Hemp farm ,, they have a few THC plants on this farm .
    State inspectors just walk right by the plants without noticing ...

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you need to know there are test kits. I think a basic THC and CBD one is under $200.

11. #11 Falconapass, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    This is almost impossible to determine, especially since in 99% of cases cbd and thc will be mixed in one product, moreover, in approximately equal proportions. From what I have tried, I can recommend delta 9 gummies. Its main difference in hhc is a new cannabinoid that is extracted from hemp using a clean manufacturing process. hhc is similar to Delta 9 thc in terms of chemical structure and effects. From my personal experience of using it, I can say that I have experienced relief from pain, relief from anxiety, relaxation of the brain and body, as well as a feeling of happiness, and you get used to it much less.

12. #12 VokerEbanco, Jun 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    If you can't tell the difference, only a laboratory test can help. Maybe there will be some unique people, like sommeliers in the wine industry, capable of somehow determining the varieties and types of cannabis. When I take chew chewable candies that I was advised to buy from https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/600mg-delta-8-gummies/, I feel the results and believe what is usually written about the composition of the product. I can't determine on my own what it's made of—getting a milder form of "high" than from other CBD or THC products determines my choice of priority.