Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD Australia

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by grub, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Want to try CBD oil for severe anxiety & PTSD. Can anyone recommend a good supplier to Australia?

Sent from my Optus X Start using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Cbd from cannabis not hemp tho. (Am I right by thinking there is a difference?)

Sent from my Optus X Start using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Is CBD from cannabis legal in Australia? It's prescription only in Virginia, US. I don't think you're going to find it available for mail order from the US.
    And no, there's not a difference in CBD from cannabis and hemp. CBD alone is the same, but everything else if different. The components that make up the plant differ from strain to strain.. You may want to do some research yourself to find out exactly what those differences are.There will be different answers.

4. The best CBD i get is from this Australian website CBD Oil - Eternal Plants
    I believe their CBD is among the highest quality in the world originally sourced in Denmark.
    I have tried a few others sites that sell but the quality isn't the same.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hello there sir did you find wha you are looking for ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I do hope that you read the forum guidelines.
    I also hope that you know better than to advertise or try to sell items here.