CBD and THC oils in a standard vape

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by eM_Pee, Nov 29, 2018.

1. HI to everyone,

I am a complete newbie when it comes to vapes. Just started researching forums, articles, etc., because it seems like a good evolution of my weed smoking to come to a healthier and more discreet option.

At first I stumbled upon dry herb vapes, nothing confusing there, let's continue.

However, I am very confused with oils and general vape - cartridge compatibility relationship so to say.
    I got some info that THC and CBD oils are of different viscosity so there is a need for different cartridges, okay I get that.

However, I have friends who use vapes and flavored e-liquids, like the normal stuff, thick sweet smoke coming out of it...
    My question is: Can I use such a vape they are using, just put on a THC or CBD cartridge and adjust the temperature accordingly? Also, they have Wattage on their vapes, not F° or C°.
    Or am I completely in the wrong direction and need some special 'weed vape'?
    P.S.: I am aware of vape pens, I just don't like them. Idea of holding a more solid device with some temperature adjustments is more pleasing to me.

2. I switched up to a two battery mod that'll hit 200 watts just for the long battery life but rarely go over about 40 watts and that is using an open coil RDA and dripping my home made juice straight onto the coil.

Can use most standard carts if they have a 510 thread just start as low wattage as your device will go and step up a few watts at a time.
    [​IMG]
    What I started with.
    [​IMG]
    Next was this. LMAO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PEG 200, PEG 400 and PG
    [​IMG]

BNW

3. I have little confidence the contents of pre-filled vape cartridges of any kind are safe and effective for consumption. The scene has been replete with reports of potency and labeling problems for years, not to mention the simple fact you cannot be confident in what amounts to a basically un-regulated industry in terms of production control at this point in time.Having said that, there are many portable vapes that can be used for concentrates. My recently discovered choice was the HVT Pico Stick. It's a fairly simple, high-quality, manually-controlled device you can use with concentrates to "have it your way," as the Burger King used to say.