Cayuga dragway (Toronto Motorsports)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by BLT, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Will I be lining up with a fellow blade in 2012?! Spring is just around the corner which means another fun year of tearing up Ontario! I have been visiting Cayuga my whole life basically and there is nothing I love more then to just be there... standing next to the track when the jet cars take off... the smell of the exhaust.... the whole atmosphere is the track is just amazing. Top fuel, pro stock, pro modified, top alcohol, super stock I love them all. The test & tune days are never disapointing, thats when the mini vans/ anything off the street show up and runs 19-20's :D just a hell of a good time. They've added a 1/4 mile bar too.. fucking awesome need I say more!

I'll be pulling the 85' Z28 out late april-may I hope... she runs a 12.6 :) and counting. Im trying to get something together with a few of my buddies to go as a big group and stay for a night... see who has the faster car after all :p me being the only 'muscle' out of 5-6 friends.

If you've not from Canada and has no idea of this place I speak of, please share some info/pictures from your local track! Post the vehicle you drove down the track + the time :) or even some funny stories.

Here's a few shots that I took in 2010... the first one are jet cars. Airplane jets, attached to a small drag carts and they FLY LOL... you can stand like 7 feet from the track, and its intense when they take off... you feel like your vibrating for a minute or so!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I gotta find one of my car on the strip... but until then!

TL;DR: BLT likes drag racing and blts... add some cool pictures or stories of you dragging or whatever