cavities and the munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, May 31, 2010.

1. Can the muncheis cause cavities?

2. #2 Jihuji, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    If you don't brush your teeth before bed, then definitely.

Especially if you're eating sugary candy after you smoke.

Edit: Well, technically speaking, the munchies don't directly cause cavities, but they lead you to eat food that could cause cavities if you don't brush, floss, and rinse after eating. Even if you eat pure sugar when you get the munchies, remember to brush before bed and you'll be alright.

3. well no, since "the munchies" isn't an oral affliction. just watch what you eat and brush your teeth, man.

4. >.> i should brush my teeth everyday but i dont im going to start trying though.

5. Seriously only thing that really causes cavities is time and not brushing your damn teeth lulz!

6. Doubtful... unless you don't brush your chompers.

7. i find that when i smoke all the time my oral hygiene goes down cuz i eat horrible foods more (especially before i go to bed) then i get back to my dorm and am too high/tired/lazy/high to wanna brush. now im at home and not smoking and i am religious about brushing after every meal. but thats just me. so the answer is that they CAN indirectly cause cavities, but basically no.

8. LOL i cant believe this is a serious question

also... anyone who doesn't brush daily is NASSSTTTYY

9. waitin til i go to the store to get some non flouride toothpaste. call me nasty for not wantin to brush my teeth with poison...:laughing:

10. Dude, of course....

Brush your teeth and you'll be fine. Plus, brushing your teeth is awesome when high :)

11. Seriously. The fuck? You think just because your high eating won't get you cavities? It's food, whether you're dead, high, drunk, or ODing it's fucking food.

12. Explain? Fluoride chemically slows tooth enamel decay. Also, have you ever drank tap water?

13. There is fluoride in water, whatchudoaboutthat?

14. Brush yo teef. :hello:

15. sometimes i pass out from too much drinking and cant brush my teeth :)

16. Does anyone not agree that brushing your teeth while high is awesome? I feel the mintiness sink into my tastebuds and I'm all like

[​IMG]

17. You don't brush daily - you're supposed to brush after every meal... or at the very least - twice a day.

And you're supposed to floss. Cavities are from bad dental care... if you don't brush/floss - you'll get cavities..

Plain and simple.

18. "Does eating causes me cavetees? :/"