Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caviar Bud (Bud/oil/kief)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wm_user, May 10, 2014.

1. Chronic bud of Sour Diesel, Dipped in Blue Dream Hash Oil and then Rolled in Maui Waui Kief! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399740720.144029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  2. I think... I think I just came...

• Like Like x 2
  3. jesus christ

🌞

4. Looks great, but do you just lightly heat the oil to where it'll just glaze like honey all over the bud?
    Also wouldn't it be Better to just break it up and do a combo?
    I imagine breaking that up would be a mess and possibly even lose product on your fingers..

Looks great but I just dont really get it.
    Its exactly the same as layers it just looks awesome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 I'm Ron Burgundy?, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    Now this I can get on board with. :smoke:   That combo of strains sounds mind bending haha.  They have these at the dispensary I go to...indica of some kind I think.  I really need to pick some up. :yummy:

6. looks amazing but I never understood why the flower was included, it's just killing the potency. It looks really great though, I think I would prefer the concentrates separately. Also how do you smoke that thing? Just drop a nug into a bowl and rip it? seems like a lost cause to try and grind it and breaking it up with your fingers, well, you know.

These would make great gifts though, I imagine all you need to do to make it is have the oil still warm so it's mailable and goopy and just roll a nugget in there, and after you can just pepper on the kief.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How much does caviar usually go for per gram? Might have to grab some of this but I don't want to get overcharged.

8. yea it looks incredible but im interested in how you would go about smoking that

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Froz3n, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    Allahu Akbar!

Praise be to god muhammad who can create such a beautiful plant!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 Jason913, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    caviar is $20 a gram here in denver at some places. others it's 25. they also sell giant blunts filled with caviar

i dont know how you smoke it either. maybe put it in your grinder so it doesnt make a mess?

11. Me too.

12. Contact high over the internet shit is so strong.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #14 Michael Gary Scott, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Daaaagg

14. I too came.

But I can also see breaking that up being a hassle and losing product.

Maybe a really sharp knife could break it up without oil and tons of kief sticking to it.

15. Kinda looks scary lolol

16. Looks intense... I love it!!! :love:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I didn't want to open this thread bc I knew how jelly I would get. Now I'm glad I did lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. You take a razor blade and cut a chunk off. We usually vac them for a week or 2 to get them hard. We call them moon rocks here ca.

19. The trick is to freeze the specimen for 5 minutes and then stick into grinder, it doesn't stick to anything when cold, and by the time you load your bowl its back to room temp and good to smoke. Bowls last forever on the smallest amount.

• Like Like x 1