Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caveman

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Mar 29, 2012.

1. What was it like for the first person to smoke weed? I always imagine like a caveman eating a sandwich with weed on it and getting high all of a sudden. What do you guys think? :confused:

:smoke:

2. I think weed was discovered a long time after we were cavemen, i was thinking maybe it was discovered when some people burned down a field of random plants so they could build something there, inhaled the smoke a got baaakeed

3. I imagine an early human starting a fire with cannabis plants, world's first stoner. :bongin:

4. i'm pretty sure the whole discovery of fire was for the purpose of toking up

5. I was the first person to smoke weed... A million years ago :cool:

6. I've always wondered this, i wonder how they first got high, they must have put it on a fire once and got high as fuck

7. I know in ancient West Asia they used to rub the buds between their fingers and then scrape hash off of their fingers to smoke.

8. The drawings that cavemen would scrawl on walls were mostly inspired by their use of cannabis. They would just eat the plants and it would get them high. I am not sure when people started smoking the plants though.

9. Retarded squirrel monkeys ate it and became smart and that's how humans came around xd

10. There are artifacts of some very crude pipes made by some early Homo-genus species, and also theres evidence all over the world dating very far back of shamans or shaman-like members smoking or otherwise consuming powerful substances to go into their trance like (or whatever) states. I like to think all the earliest philosophies of religion (which obviously evolved along with our race) were just stoned ponderings haha. Like seriously, doesnt wondering about some all powerful beings just creating us and watching us from the sky sound like a 'whoooa man?' thought?
    Haha, anyway, idk man.

11. In my opinion.The first man to get high off weed,probably ate it or burned it in-able to get a fire out of it.

12. the stoned ape theory was that apes were eating weed and unmentionables and it made them evolve their mind instead of their bodies

13. I stopped at "caveman eating a sandwich."

It might as well have been used in incense burners and braziers in ancient times, similar to a variety of other plants and aromatics, for religious ceremonies and the like. After that, all it takes is time.

14. Rock made bowl ate a wooly mammoth after. Kept smoking ate all the dinosaurs then they all became extinct due to no more dinosaurs left to be eaten all the cave men died of starvation...I'm baked