Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cavalcade of Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheMagicClover, Mar 12, 2012.

1. #22 TheMagicClover, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    Dab Virgin NO MORE. My homie, a fellow blade Syn4life got some bomb BHO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MOAR BHO!!! Syn for real is my *****! Dabbin me up retarded. Took 6 fat dabs, best high in 6+ years
    [​IMG]

3. 2 of the best hits taken out of my stemline
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Yo yo yoooo Flips in da houuseee! Nice pick ups bro!

5. Haha thanks Flips, need support, lookin at this second page I'm just loadin up on content. Thanks for droppin by, I'll rep you as soon as I spread the love more haha

6. Haha no problem man. We coool people in the VA thread.

Nice glass btw! I've been meaning on getting a stemline myself but my Syn showerhead is doing phenom so I havent had the need to grab it. But I want to sooo badddd AHHHH!

7. One and ONLY problem with a stemline is the trapped bubble so you gotta let the bubs un-stack before you clear it. Other than that it's the best bong for the price. Plus it's been flung across the room onto hardwood floor. And I accidentally threw it in the floor hahaha :bongin:

8. #29 TheMagicClover, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkL50Hl6wSY&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkL50Hl6wSY&feature=relmfu[/ame]
    ^Not my hit lol

Edit: Shit quality, I'll get better vids tonight.

9. Is that the mini showerhead? Rasta label? I got the same shit :smoke:

Awesome thread. Subbed.

10. SYN Mini Showerhead - YouTube

Yessir it is, it's my good friend's piece. Hit it all the time. Thanks for the sub, gotta wait 24 hours till I can rep again here's some dank for ya sir.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mini Showerhead

11. I love the mini sh. Such a great daily driver. It's my baby<3

And you get some good dankage down in VA good sir.

12. Thanks bro comin from a Cali-native means a lot, I've had the same dude for 4 years. He's only been out ONE TIME!! So chill, smokes so many blunts with me haha. I will say if he got out I'd be FUCKED haha. He hooks it up good. I'll give you a shout this Winter. I'm moving to Cali with my cousin. We'll bong it and dab it up homie!

13. lol or if you wanna head up North about 7hrs to PA we can dab there, since I don't live in Pasadena, Sheldon Cooper does (it's a TV show, never saw Big Bang Theory).

Never experience BHO yet. Tried other types of hash. Just no BHO :( Although I do get some good flowers from time to time.

14. I've seen it a few times. Hahahahaha that's funny as fuck I'm retarded. And fuck yeah I'll make that drive, as long as I can be a couch warrior for a few days and you can provide a flower hookup ;)

15. Awesome thread with some sweet pics! Considering the legal ramifications in Va, it always amazes me that we get such good herb here 8)

16. Fuck yeah man, worse laws in the US :mad:

This bowl is to the MAN!! FUCK YOU!!

[​IMG]

17. Herbs, more of that 130$$ a half shiieet :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. 1,000 views, 38 replies...hahaha guess it ain't dank enough...MUST ACQUIRE DANK-ER!!!