Caution with Haze Io / cannabisseedsforsale dodgy people

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JBright, Nov 1, 2016.

1. So I ordered seeds from them, and after the first response with email they stopped responding after I inquired about the seeds being shipped out yet, sent a reply every few days, still non also talk to their live chat twice, first time he said they were waiting for the seeds to arrive at another facility and then next time I tried to ask about it straight up ignored me, or his flying to the fucking place to check the status on my seed cause its been 3 hours still no response lol. Haze.io and ILGM dont fuck with these guys their fake, ILGM Won't actually GUARANTEE A RESHIP even though thats what they say all over the website but once you don't get them, they will straight up ignore you.

2. Fraudulent company for sure. Ordered the seeds in the original packaging, received hand-packaged no name c-grade seeds. Sent multiple e-mails asking for a replacement first and a refund later, never got an answer, they just don’t care.
    There are so many reputable seed banks to waste your time and money on these scammers.