Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caused anxiety

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Christian22, Nov 21, 2018.

1. hello my name is Christian I have been smoking cannabis for 4 years now and two years heavily I recently have been getting really worried and heart rate goes up when I smoke im not sure really what to do bc I really love the way cannabis makes me feel

2. First off hello and welcome to GCity Christian..feel free to ask any questions as long as we can truly answer them haha :D

Anyways, about your heart rate issue, my thought is that you're getting a little anxious about something(s) you think while high..i can indeed say it happens to me also sometimes if i think too much stuff that i shouldn't or things that annoy me. Now, if you have a heart condition which i hope you don't, only a doctor with high-technology machines can tell you that because i also used to think that i have something with my heart so i decided to go to a doctor so i can make some tests..it turns out i was just as fine! He said that i'm pretty healthy near to the point of a non-smoker person and i smoke cannabis & tobacco for like 10 years now (Smoking heavily for about 5-6 years).

Just keep in mind that cannabis is
    • Decreasing blood pressure after long-term usage
    but might increase a little bit your heart rate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just don't forget that YOU are controlling your thoughts. You can change your thoughts like flipping a switch.

Next time you get stoned, try it. You'll be surprised how an anxious high can turn mellow and relaxing. It's all up to you.

That's a good sign. Means you and cannabis groove well together

Tell yourself this next time...

"I don't need to worry, nothing is wrong.The heart thing is normal. I love this feeling. I'm going to enjoy it now."

Done deal

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you I try this but my anxiety is still messin with me I’ve just been trying to lower the intake and get a grip on the whole situation hopefully I will be able to get as high as I used to with no worries

5. Ah yes, the symptom that triggers panic attacks for many smokers. It's very normal for your blood pressure to get a bit high but it won't kill you. It's not harmful at all if nothing is wrong with you.

Tell yourself that you're okay and get that in control. That should help you. Otherwhise I recommend to see a doctor, that'll definitely make you feel a lot more safer.

Keep us updated if you want to!

6. Fasho seen a doctor got diagnosed with anxiety and Gastritus that was makin it worse now I’m on my meds and smokin again