Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by benb, Apr 18, 2009.

1. I got caught by my mom a few weeks ago and i had to stop smoking weed just out of necessity, since she can always tell by my eyes when i come home. I really miss it though, and i want to know if i can make some hash brownies or tea and it wont make me look all bad. Will brownies make my eyes as red as if i smoked? also whats your favorite way to cook w/ weed? never tried making any kind of food before

2. ever heard of visine>? My best friend and I always get super red eyes when getting high. Eye drops should be part of your stoner toolkit

3. Problem I have is not just the red eye, but also my eye-lids half closing. I don't think there's a way to beat it, and its a dead give away for me.

4. ye the hooded eyes occur when I smoke like more than a gram. That shit makes you look really stoned

5. Just keep smoking till you get the refined Perma-Stone look. :)

6. yeah the eye thing is really bad so i guess you have to stop for a bit. Eating in brownies or some dessert hits a few hours later with a stronger high. Just be careful and don't give out any clues.

7. STONER SECRETE: its kinda funny but i grew up with 2 sisters they make shit for women that gets rid of puffy or baggy eyes when i was younger we used to use visine allergy relief that works well also gets the red out and prevents puffy eyes its gotta be allergy control though

8. Visine sucks go for ROHTO V's the ones with the silver cap and you will never have to worry about red eye plus they burn so much you cant help but have eyes wide open.:metal: