Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ToKeN NiNja, Jan 7, 2004.

1. well i wont be smokin for a while...the pigs caught me tonight...ill be on probabtion now...ahh god, life is gonna suck now...

but its my own fault...smokin behind a dumpster, where a store got broke into a fewdays b4 = not smart idea...

2. How long is ur probation?

3. dunno yet i have to go to court...

4. I am getting off probation soon. After a very long two years.
    I hope they take it easy on you. Best of luck.

5. yea hopefully they do...hey man did u smoke on probation???and if so how did you go about doing so?

6. ahhh dont worry, if this is your first offense you should be straight unless your state has strict laws. i got caught wit posession on school grounds which is alot worse, and i only got 1 year on papers... 17 more days *knock on wood*

Edit- i only had to stop for a month or two, until i went to court and found out what my probation was gonna be like. if you get unsupervised probation then youl be straight as long as you are really cautious, cuz if you fuck up while on it then you really in deep