caught....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokie McBlunts, Apr 13, 2003.

1. I've been hiding my plants for about 2 weeks now, since they started growin.... and my mom found em yesterday (cuz she was talkin about how she always was around weed plants and i kept laughin cuz i was high) and she fuckin got suspisious... and looked right were they were n lifted up my american flag to see my three babies growin. So she said.....

grow them in your closet...

MY MOMS THE FUCKIN SHIT MAN!
    one ??? tho,.... one of my stems looks like it got bent somehow, what should i do? by bent i mean like bent bent not just curved....

2. put in a rod or straight bit of wood, and then gently tie it to it....not too tight and keep an eye on it, and it will straighten up o.k......good luck....Peace out....Sid

3. eh, well i tried that but it basically died. So, i just threw it outside to die in peace. But, my other two also got knocked out of the pot, all the soil and plants came completly out, and separated. But it was still sorta good in a way, cuz i re-potted them (the soil is from a pot that my parents grew flowers in last year, store soil) and put the plants in a bit deeper, so their stems werent showing so much.... this way i figure there thicker than they normally would be at the height their at now. I put em outside (cuz i havent gotten my lights yet) to grab some nice warm sun since its pretty damn sunny today (not one single cloud)

p.s sid did u ever get that pm i sent back to u?