Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gigabyte248, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well the title pretty much said it all but heres the story. Me and my older brother went to school and my mom searched our room. In our room she found about an eighth of weed and like 3 to 5 grams of crack (idk how much it was ). The weed was mine and my bro was holding the crack for someone. so we got home and my dad gets home like an hour after us and they call me into there room and bitch me out and take my phone and say ive lost there respect and that was it. there was no grounding or anything they just took my phone. well my brother got home from work and they called him in and started bitchin him out and just took his phone away. ITS SWEET i thought they would do somethin worse especialy for 5 to 5 grams of CRACK!!!. but i cant smoke for a couple months becauseeee my mom will be drug testing me..... oh yeah they caught me yesterday and my mom went out and bought a drug test and tested me today i was like mom wtf im not going to pass this if i smoked yesterday. and shes like give me 30 buck cause if im going to buy these your going to pay for them. thats the only bad part:mad:

2. Thats cool that they only took your phone but I wouldn\'t be putting up with that other shit. Id be like if you wanna drug test me go ahead but im not paying you shit.

3. Alright, I\'m not even going to go into how much this post screams underage. But regardless, there\'s a simple way of dealing with many parents. Talk to them about it, and make it clear you\'re not about to quit. If you\'re 18, you shouldn\'t have a problem with convincing them.

4. CRACK!!!

Be glad it was only your parents who busted you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.