Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleSocks, Aug 13, 2012.

1. The tree of life my friend.

2. go on...

3. I can relate to the OP. I have gotten caught with weed plenty of times by my mom and brother. Only because their nosey assholes who like to go through my stuff. First few times I got caught I felt horrible, I felt like a disgrace. Then as I got more mature with weed and as a person I have come to realize its no big deal.

If you show your parents or relatives that weed is no big deal then they won't care as much. I showed them I am responsible and I can take care of myself. I work two jobs, and usually after I come home from work i'll smoke and my mom and brother will notice red eyes or smell or whatever. Its not like they can say anything to me though, smoking is my choice and they finally realize and accept that.