Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleSocks, Aug 13, 2012.

1. My younger brother ratted me out because I made him mad. My mom found out less than an hour ago and now my whole family already knows and refuses to see my point on it. ugh.

2. Oh well, shit happens. Just don't talk to him anymore.

3. Yeah, i got caught yesterday, by my mom and brother... But it was funny cuz I was high as fuck, since they caught me just after smoking hahaha. I had left the bong on the terrace and they came outside.
    It ended with my mom saying, and I quote, "Just don't overdo it, love"
    w00t :D
    and she's not telling my dad

4. If my brother ratted me out I wouldn't talk to him for 10 years

5. Make sure your brother loses his phone and mp3 player. Also, delete all his shit off the computer & video game consoles.

6. Snitches get stitches. Annihilate his face.

7. #7 cball, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Move out...

Moving out is not a problem for 18+ adults that can't abide by their parents rules...

works for adults every time.

...oh ya, tell mommy and daddy that he snitched because you wouldn't give him free weed...because he was out and wanted to trade your herb for a bag of 'powdery stuff' to make his withdrawals ease up...

8. Man, my mom literally just ran out of my room saying shes gonna go buy a drug test, funny how this is the first post i stumble on here. It sucks ass, but just fucking lie and say you quit. Stop for a couple weeks, swear to her you stopped, and at least take a few weeks before you start using heavy again(if you were). But its not even worth arguing with them, they'll never see your side, ever. So just suck up and tell her you know it was wrong and you just got involved with a couple wrong dudes and have only done it a couple times

9. Take a Polaroid of ur junk in his face and pass out copies to hiss friends.

10. [quote name='"GanjaGoodMan"']Yeah, i got caught yesterday, by my mom and brother... But it was funny cuz I was high as fuck, since they caught me just after smoking hahaha. I had left the bong on the terrace and they came outside.
    It ended with my mom saying, and I quote, "Just don't overdo it, love"
    w00t :D
    and she's not telling my dad[/quote]

You're so lucky that your mom is cool about it. My dad is cool about it but he would totally tell my mom.

11. that would show him!

12. This.

If I were you I would stand my ground and keep defending my point. Show them that you're passionate about MJ and do some research and create a argument defending yourself.

If my Brother ever ratted me out and I got in trouble I would make his life a living hell and do anything I can to piss him off haha, but don't get physical just limit yourself to annoying the hell out of him.

13. My dad caught me, then he smoked a bowl with me, because I'm not in highschool

14. [quote name='"alexsaysyes"']My dad caught me, then he smoked a bowl with me, because I'm not in highschool[/quote]

I smoke bowls with my dad and I'm in highschool

15. [quote name='"cball"']Move out...

Moving out is not a problem for 18+ adults that can't abide by their parents rules...

works for adults every time.

...oh ya, tell mommy and daddy that he snitched because you wouldn't give him free weed...because he was out and wanted to trade your herb for a bag of 'powdery stuff' to make his withdrawals ease up...[/quote]

Yes, because every 18 year old is financially stable enough to live on his own.

16. I didn't read the whole thread, but am I the only one who thinks this kid should just balls up and realize that it's his fault for getting caught because he was doing something that he knew his family wouldn't approve of?

And whoever is telling him to beat up his little brother, grow the fuck up. Sure I was mad at my brother when he told my parents, but I didn't want to hurt him or yell at him or anything because it was my fault I smoke, not his.

17. No, you're not the only one. The wannabe thug hardasses are just that- wannabe thug hardasses. They are a dime a dozen here.

That's too bad OP, your brother sounds like an immature child. This is why I am thankful every day to have parents that do not care one bit.

18. Dealwithit.jpeg
    It's part of being a pot head.
    If you never get caught by anyone in your entire smoking career your obviously not smoking enough.
    Spark a bowl and forget about it. If the cops arnt involved it's really not so bad. Your shitty brother is just keeping the wheel turning, as shitty as he is...

19. living in your parents house means you (should) abide by their rules.

20. every 18 year old has the ability to be financially stable. well except special people but w.e.. im baked, and i have smoked with allot of my family including parents, its fun