Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Verx, Jul 1, 2012.

1. My girlfriend and I were smoking in my room, which lead to smell. My dad noticed, etc etc. Now I will be drug tested tomorrow. I know I'll be caught, but it's alright. I knew it would happen eventually. If anything, I deserved it. I have been rather reckless with my smoking lately.
    Thoughts?
    What are you guys doing tonight?

2. Ordered bong through a po box. Got the bong but left the package it came in my car. Mom found it and was like why you need a po box?? You order a bong!? I didn't know what to say so I just told her I bought her a present online and didnt want her to find out( I remembered ppl suggesting that here on GC). She bought it for the most part but now I gotta come up with something to give to her!! Haha any ideas are appreciated :)

Op we got too carefree with our smoking haha

3. Smoking in my house with my wife. ask your GF to marry you move out and toke up.

4. Well I'm going to smoke some pot and hope the kids don't catch me. :wave:

5. dude dont give up hope ...... this one time my mom was gunna drug test me on a saterday because on that tuesday my school cought me with weed but on that thursday i smoked 3 joints so i thought i was fucked but i drank like sooo much water on friday night and throughout saterday befor i was tested and the test said i had no thc in my pee

6. btw im sorry if that made no sence im really high

7. [quote name='"BRANDON69"']dude dont give up hope ...... this one time my mom was gunna drug test me on a saterday because on that tuesday my school cought me with weed but on that thursday i smoked 3 joints so i thought i was fucked but i drank like sooo much water on friday night and throughout saterday befor i was tested and the test said i had no thc in my pee[/quote]

Schools out for summer!

Lol

8. Happy to hear you've taken up weed and pussy at what I assume is a relatively young age. Your dad's drug testing you? Sounds more like a lesson about honesty. Good luck. Post #2 shove your bong up your ass and see advice to post #1.

9. I believe it is a lesson about honesty as well. I would have came clean when he asked but my girlfriend was still here and I didn't want to deal with that. Thanks

10. Even if I luck out of the drug test, which I doubt, I think he will still find out. He is a military guy and all ready told me he knew something was going on and he was going to find out.

11. Your best bet is to do some cocaine so that your mother will not be as pissed off at you for the weed when it comes up on the test.

12. Why don't you just man up and tell your dad so he doesn't have to buy a drug test?

13. [quote name='"Sa0sin"']Ordered bong through a po box. Got the bong but left the package it came in my car. Mom found it and was like why you need a po box?? You order a bong!? I didn't know what to say so I just told her I bought her a present online and didnt want her to find out( I remembered ppl suggesting that here on GC). She bought it for the most part but now I gotta come up with something to give to her!! Haha any ideas are appreciated :)

Op we got too carefree with our smoking haha[/quote]

Get a job.

14. Who knows? Maybe I will get lucky on the test and hey, maybe he won't search my room. You never know.

15. [quote name='"Verx"']

Who knows? Maybe I will get lucky on the test and hey, maybe he won't search my room. You never know.[/quote]

Your parents are going to find out eventually. Why not just get it all over with?

16. What's better? Them finding out when I live with them or them finding out when I don't?

17. #17 Bunny Wailer, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Verx"']

What's better? Them finding out when I live with them or them finding out when I don't?[/quote]

If they find out: You probably continue smoking and hiding it, but they know you have

If they dont: you continue, but you always have to live in fear that they'll find out

18. Me smells under 18.

19. If its a store bought test put a pinch of salt or a drop of bleach in it. Store bought tests are very easy to beat

20. Can it be that easy?