Caught up in a drugs bust, scared, help.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maximus1208, May 5, 2016.

1. So I don't smoke week often. I've bought from this guy about twice before, and I've smoked a little before that, but thats it.
    Yesterday my friend wanted to chill after our exam so decided to try to get weed. I was standing around for a while looking out for the dealer (i dont really know his face) when some guy on the phone is looking around and describing people and hows he's gunna approach them, I though he described me but it was someone else, I instantly got scarred and lost all desire for weed from then and that point onwards. I stared to walk away but the dealer just beaconed my over, and in the heat of the moment I went over to him. we got the weed and when we were walking away. a bunch of undercover cops (around 5) are chasing guys around, I dont think the say us though as we just walked away. (they were after a group of guys and not this one guy) I chucked the weed (scared). And just went on our way. should I be worried for buying drugs I feel so terrible now. I regret what I have done.

2. can anyone move this post to Real life stories

3. note to self scoring pots no big deal they want yer dealer youll live/smoke on

4. LOL You're fine. They didn't arrest you. I don't know where you are, but if it's anywhere in North America, they don't care about some college student buying a dime bag. Nobody cares about that except the guy buying and the guy selling the dime bag. I also think there's a big chance this is all made up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Events turn against you sometimes, but you got away right? If you don't have any or few prior offenses it shouldn't matter most places, even if you get caught.

6. I agree with Sneaky Snake. Either they didn't even notice, or they don't care about a decent kid trying to buy a bag. You're fine! Take a deep breath, find a dealer who makes you feel more comfortable about the transaction. I promise you, there's plenty around you, unless you're in Madagascar or something. Don't be shy to ask some chill stoners for reccommendations.

7. Thanks, I needed to laugh at something before I went to bed.

8. Fuck no man being comfortable has little to nothing to do with the weed you smoke to get comfortable. Tell those pussies to fuck off. Every cop does the same shit. Put a nigga in lockup. Pour up coffee for a zinger buzz then puts more nigga in cages.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If they didnt see you and do anything nothing happened