Caught smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDDIDIT, May 12, 2010.

1. Today I was out in my backyard smoking some weed. Right after I open the door to go inside my mom comes around the corner screaming oh my god. She like somehow saw me through the window. So I just stood there and she yelled at me for like 10 minutes in a jamaican accent about how I can't smoke in her house, that I'm gonna be a crimina and all this other shit. This was super embarrasing and I felt really ashamed lol. Its uper hard to keep my thoughts. Straight right now. So yea tell me your sstories and crap.

2. sucks man. we all get caught eventually.

3. i got caught by my dad a few weeks ago. he didnt trip tho, he walked up to the car as i was frantically trying to put the blunt out and he sticks his head in and says "yall blazin huh?" then got in his truck and left lol. later he just called me a dumbass and said i was "about the right age for that" :smoking:

4. Lol I have a good one.

Me and a couple buddies were really bored one night, and we had about an oz, so we decided we would hit up my friends 2 foot bong. We were out in the backyard smoking some weed. Right after I open the door to go inside my mom comes around the corner screaming oh my god. She like somehow saw me through the window. So I just stood there and she yelled at me for like 10 minutes in a jamaican accent about how I can't smoke in her house, that I'm gonna be a crimina and all this other shit. This was super embarrasing and I felt really ashamed lol.

5. Rofl.