Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught Smoking The Chron

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vinyljunkie81, Jun 15, 2012.

1. #1 vinyljunkie81, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Hey all, I am new to the forum, but a seasoned smoker. I have a bit of a problem and wasn't sure where to turn for advice. I hope it's ok if I post this in this section...

So, my problem is, I moved into a new place within the last few months and I didn't know the neighborhood that we moved into. The first week, I took a walk around the block to smoke and did it stealthily a few times. The last night I did it, I really fucked up! It was about midnight and I was just coming down the block over from my house, and saw what appeared to be a gang of teenagers. My first instinct was to turn around and walk the other way, but I thought I could beat them to the street I had to turn down to get to my place. I started walking super fast and ended up basically meeting them right when I got to the street. It was a teenage girl, a teenage boy and a young boy about 10 or so. The teenage boy goes "excuse me miss, do you happen to have a cigarette"? (I was smoking one, and I only had brought one with me, but wouldn't have given him one anyway). I said "sorry this is the only one I have". Then they caught up to me and the teenage kid says "you smell good" and does the toking motion with his hands. I was completely and totally caught off guard since I was pretty baked. He then asked me where I was going and I said home. He goes "where do you live"? and I was close to my house, so I pointed to where I lived, and he goes "really?? me too!" I live in # 3! (They are four plexes). I was like WTF?? Nice way to meet your neighbors kids! FACK! Then he goes "maybe we could get together and smoke sometime?" He looked like he was about 16 and I'm 31 so I said "no, sorry I don't think so dude!" He told me his name and by that time we were at the front of our place. He said maybe he would see me around and went inside.

I then see his mother outside one day in her yard and tried to say hi to her and she completely and totally snubbed me! Not just once, but a couple of times too! Now I am starting to notice that she has gotten to almost EVERYONE in our complex (3 Four plexes). They all snub me and wont even look or talk to me! Obviously those kids told her about our encounter! I am at a loss, why didn't I just turn around when I saw them??

So, I just need some advice from anyone who has some on how to deal with this! Moving is not an option, so please don't say that! I also have a 3 year old son, but I NEVER smoke it around him and if I do it's a few tokes and it's when he is in bed. Never in the house, always outside, and I have a man too, so he stays with him when I do go. I feel like they have stereotyped me as a "bad mother" and probably a "bad influence" on their children, but I never offered it to them or gave them a cigarette! God knows what they told their mother! I hate being snubbed and treated this way. The way I look at it, I could be sooo much worse, like a crack or heroine addict, or an alcoholic (which I am none of those things)!! I only smoke maybe a few times a month! Any advice would be so greatly appreciated! It bothers me so much, it seems like it's all I can think about lately! Thanks for taking the time to read this and reply!

2. I would say if it isn't effecting you being a good mother then who gives a fuck what they think? Apparently the kids mom is doing a great job if her 10 year old son is with his older siblings trying to get high.

Shrug it off and see if things simmer down after awhile. If not I'd say its no big deal.

3. Just be. What else is there?

4. If you want to be kind and honest, you're kind of screwed.

If you want to get back at the twerp, tell the kid's mother you don't want to alarm her but you were out for a stroll and her kid approached you and asked about smoking weed with you. You were appalled and thought she should know her kid is looking to get into trouble.

But honestly that might just be kind of evil...

5. I thought that was the honest and kind way. Though they'd trust a kid more than they'd trust a stoner.

6. Not if the kid is a stoner ;)

7. I'm just guessing, they'd have a hard time getting a confession out of the kid if he already punked out on OP like that.

8. Get a vape

9. Next time they snub you out when you say hi, walk up to them and ask wat the problem is. If she says "my son blah blah blah told me about u smoking reefer blah blah" just tell them kindly that they should mind their own buisness when it comes to what other people do.

10. Fuck that shit man..

I remember telling this guy my mom smoked..

And seriously word somehow got all the way back to my mom that I told this kid she smoked...

That was a HORRIBLE day.

11. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']Fuck that shit man..

I remember telling this guy my mom smoked..

And seriously word somehow got all the way back to my mom that I told this kid she smoked...

That was a HORRIBLE day.[/quote]

What goes around comes around :p

12. Pretty much. That was the day I realized I can't tell anyone anything really..

13. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Get a vape[/quote]

This is the answer to about 75% of threads on grasscity.

14. Vapes are lame. Make the weed taste like burnt popcorn.

15. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']Vapes are lame. Make the weed taste like burnt popcorn.[/quote]

But come good if you need to be stealthy

16. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']Vapes are lame. Make the weed taste like burnt popcorn.[/quote]

Someones only tried shitty vapes =O.

No good vaporizer set to the right temperature will get this taste. I absolutely hate that taste and have never gotten it on any high quality vape.

Good vapor tastes exactly how cannabis smells, because you're vaping off those yummy terpenes.

17. Ya ive only used a cheap whip Vape, and an MFLB. I was let down by both..

Dabbing is where it's at. Pretty much smells like incense in my apartment.

18. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']

Ya ive only used a cheap whip Vape, and an MFLB. I was let down by both..

Dabbing is where it's at. Pretty much smells like incense in my apartment.[/quote]

I can't argue against a dab xD but you should give vapes another go. I've tried a cheap whip vape and mflb too, they're nothing compared to the hard hitters.

19. Yeah I'm sure. Just sketched bout dropping 3,4, or 5 bills on a Vape that I'm not may or may not use on a regular basis. Ya know?

I'm sure one day. But i have 2 $500 oil rig
    Set ups right now so I'm chillin for now :smoking:

Ive heard good shit about da Buddha vapes n what is it? Vapes Bros or something I forget

20. Volcano = Vaping for life

Though I would still smoke even if I owned a vaporizer. It's not only about the mellow vibes for me ;)