Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught Smoking In Dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ayeyowhatup, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [quote name='"pbuilder"']wtf... wow. Your first mistake was even allowing them in to search, that is against the law without a warrant (unless their is different rules for dorms), and your second mistake was not hiding your shit..? Seriously, what do you mean it wouldn't flush...

You could a chucked it out the window, ate it, stuck it up your ass, hid it SOME WHERE... And a gravity bong is pretty easy to take a part if I'm it's what I'm thinking it is, considering u know... it's just a bucket and a pop bottle...

I really don't even know what to say man, try not being a retard next time I guess.[/quote]

Thank you Captain Hindsight

2. id like to know what happens.
    they dont need a warrant to search dorms whoever said that haha.

i got a drinking ticket in a dorm (i was 18 at the time mind you) and didnt get anything for it. literally, nothing.
    if you get a weed infraction though they can pull fed funding and kick you out which is fuckin bullshit.

3. [quote name='"rekotnotrub"']Someone called the cops on you, that's fucked up. Only a pussy ass bitch would do that shit.

You shouldn't have answered the door, let that fat pig wait there till he gets a search warrant. Remove the window screen, jump out the window if you have to, shut it, and by the time they get in you'll be gone.[/quote]

Its a dorm they just need the schools permission

4. It's things like these that make me appreciate going to college in California, no one cares about weed

5. Smoking in a dorm is pretty dumb imo. Don't underestimate the smell of bud...it's strong as hell if you don't smoke. Just because you don't smell it doesn't mean the hallway doesn't. Just be careful

6. The fact that some people, especially university kids, will actually call the cops is fucked up. If you were being like obnoxiously loud then sure, but still.

This sort of thing happened to me last night, only we were lucky and I didn't get caught.

7. god its fucked up how they still treat people in college like little kids that need to be supervised 24/7 and put in time outs because they like to express their freedom by smoking a plant... is this in america? Cops down there can go fuck themselves from what ive heard about them.

8. That suckss..we smoked in the dorms everynight 2nd semester last year never got caught. We had a routine I guess three of my homies and I would smoke in my room at around 9 inbetween the RAs rounds they did twice a night 7 and 1030ish.. Spray that bitch down real good..run over to my buddies room across the hall.. Either play FIFA and jamm out or watch the greatest show of all time LOST.. Ya be alright kid

9. You're going to be kicked out of the dorms, but hey apartment are WAY cheaper and you can smoke whenever you want:smoke:

10. Okay I have some first-hand knowledge here. My roommate got caught earlier this semester (luckily I was out at the time) and he got slapped with a possession and paraphernalia charge and they confiscated his whole stash and all his tools. On top of that he got a housing violation which includes a fine. The way the housing violations work is pretty much 3 strikes and you're out. Since this is his first offense, he's fine. The guys he was toking with got housing violations as well but no charges. He just had his day in court and basically all that's happening is that he has to write an essay on why weed is bad for you (lol). That along with 20 some odd hours of community service.

I don't know how things work at your school, but I thought I'd chime in and provide some first-hand knowledge that way you're better prepared. Best of luck!

11. Why would they think there was weed if you used a sploof and air freshener? Wtf dude. People don't smell that shit when you use a sploof and air freshener. Fake story?

12. Smoking : In a dorm room

Yeah, those two don't mix together you dumb fuck.

Worse than smoking in an apartment.

13. hope you like Guantanamo Bay.......

14. All depends on the school. Last year I got suspended for 6 months cause I smoked a joint in my room. I had .5 left over and that's all they needed to suspend me. Good luck.

15. there was 4000 kids in my school, we smoked in our dorms all day long...

the worst we ever got was a dirty look from our floormates....they knew damn well not to say a word about us...in a 4000 person school, i woulda found that person and fucked them up....

if i went to a larger university i woulda been way more careful...since it was so small, i felt safer for some reason...o and the fact that i was the RA junior and senior year didnt hurt...hahahhahahaa

my school sucked....oh well...i make 90k a year now running around a gym all day :D

16. the meeting with the dean is tomorrow. we all have to go in separately. lets hope for a good verdict

17. Hahah, exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

18. That blows dude. Someone called the cops on your thought which is more fucked up ):

But the real question is.. How did they know what a gravity bong was? It took my mom years to realize why I had bottles with no bottoms or holes in them.

You might get put on some probation or kicked out more then likely. It really depends on the school and what not.

I'd get a lawyer at that point. Since the cops flushed it they just flushed their own evidence against you other then the gravity bong. Which of course is for tobacco use only :p

19. theres no need for name calling here, and i dont see the point of worse than smoking in an apartment i do it everyday. While attending Uni though i was caught smoking in a friends dorm got rid all are pieces hidden away and throw out the weed so we were just charged with a housing conduct infraction of smoking in a dorm. However my school generally has a 3 strike policy unless its a felony charge then your instantly kicked out. However i feel like your just going to get a housing charge and not get kicked out but i wish you the best

20. Sorry it took a long time to get back. Just been studying for finals and trying to find a new place to live. The dean was actually pretty nice. We all got kicked out of housing and are on one year probation. So basically, we get to move into an apartment that is cheaper and we can't get caught doing anything or else we have to meet with the dean. We're not allowed in any of the dorms, but hey that's cool. Glad we didn't get kicked out and glad we are getting a new place to stay