Caught Smoking at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeffrop6691, Feb 25, 2009.

1. So today I got caught smoking at school with some of my friends. Even though they weren't smoking though. Some administrative dude named Mr. Meyers pulled up on his golf cart. My friends both ran. lol. He confiscated my cigarettes. I was supposed to get a $25 ticket and a saturday school but I didn't for some reason. The assistant principle told me that if I didn't tell him who my friends were that he would suspend me for 5 days. So I told him and they got seached and they found old triple c packets in my friends purse. So the Deputy started asking me all these random questions like. Do you know what triple c's are? Have you already tried them. I was like why are you asking me about that when that has nothing to do with smoking cigarettes. I didn't know at the time that they found that in her purse. So anyways he started calling me buddy and shit acting like we were friends. My friend is getting sent to an Alternative Learning Center for the second time. This really sucks. I fucking hate cops.

2. Maybe i read it wrong but.....Sounds like your a fucking dick for rating your friends out...

3. Seriously is this snitch day?

4. first of all why were you smoking cigs at school? wait till you get home or go on break fiend.

second of all, i dont see where he said anything about ratting his friend out

5. lol yea your a dumbass for smoking at school, why would you do that, dont you hav a car you can go cruise in durring lunch, plus your a bitch for rating your friends out.

6. snitch day for real...
    i'd have to pop you good for that one. come on, ratting your friends out?
    that puts you at CUNT status.

7. At least he was man enough to admit that he ratted them out. A buddy of mine who was 16 at the time got caught smoking cigarettes at school and he got 1 day of lunch detention. lol. I love that school so much.

8. You narced on you friends over suspension??? Damn I can see how some people would fold under expulsion but damn your just a shitty friend

9. snitched on a girl no less. tisk tisk tisk

10. Okay WAIT a second, he didn't rat anybody out. He clearly stated that his friends weren't smoking thus they did nothing wrong. You can't snitch on somebody who did nothing wrong. It just so happened that his friend had other shit in her purse - her risk, her punishment.

11. Agreed.

12. suspension is like a little vacation, depending on how your parents react. i wouldnt have said a damn thing.

13. Wyour a real pievce of shit you deserve to get punched in the face over and over you SCRUB SNITCH !

14. Good god will you people shut the fuck up about snitching.

I'm so fucking sick of it.

If I don't care about someone, if they aren't important to me, then I'll throw them under the bus.

People who I "like" should consider themselves lucky I don't snitch on them, because you know what? I love ME.

15. From OP's post:
    "the assistant principle told me that if I didn't tell him who my friends were that he would suspend me for 5 days. So I told him and they got seached"

He snitched. Tsk tsk :devious:

...and tell your friend to stop doing Triple C's and pay a bit more attention to her health. You all sound young as fuck

16. That's the problem. You should have enough decency when faced with police to man up to YOUR problems and make the little session with police about YOU and YOU only.

In most cases snitching barely reduces a sentence. Big deal. Take responsibility for your actions and let the police do the jobs they're supposedly so good at

17. how do people like you even find friends in the first place? i would take a bullet for any of my friends anyday

18. This guy is a dick, friends before yourself, don't drag down a friend just because you got in trouble, and those are idle threats. They probably wouldn't have suspended you for five days. It may be a sin but lie. My friend just said he had psychological issues and his parents had quick tempers so the school couldn't tell them. And all he had to do was go to classes.

You could use the excuse that they calm you down and you have some kind of anger management disorder...come on buddy make yourself sound insane if you want less of a punishment.