Caught shoplifting, got lucky!

Discussion in 'General' started by Axl, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got a retail theft ticket today because I tried walking out of the store with a can of Red Bull. It was such bs, the can was only $1.99, but I guess I learned not to steal. The lucky thing though is that the cop searched me outside of the store, patted me down and everything. I was so lucky I didn\'t have my weed on me, because I had left it in my car prior to entering the store. I\'m so glad I did that, had I been busted for stealing AND weed, I would have probably spent a while in jail.

The ticket is $195, also.

Moral of the story is: don\'t steal and always hide your stash.

2. Well at least u learnt ur lesson!!!! Stealing = bad *gives slap on wrist*

3. Lucky you got away man...

this should be in General btw

4. yeah thats like i learned not to leave roaches in the ashtray. i recently got pulled over with about 4 roaches in the ashtray. i wasnt high nor had i been smoking that day. they were a few nights old. he saw them and asked me if i had anymore weed in the car. i had about 1/8 and a join in the center console. he took the roaches and just gave me the speeding ticket and told me it was a favor. i didnt learn anything though... i still smoke and drive every single day... i just dont leve roaches in the ashtray anymore.

5. lol thats auctually where i thought i was untill you pointed it out to me... haha

6. haha $195 for a $1.99 can of red bull

good one

7. Yeah it was really stupid of me to do.

I also tried bribing them out of it...I offered $40 and they didn\'t take it! morons...

8. It\'d be funny if you offered him $40 and be bumped it down to $159
    Stealing is bad karma though (that\'s a sign in a gypsy shop in dt Atlanta. <3)
    I was at a gas station buy some shit and this dumbass thought he\'d be able to walk out with a 12 pack of beers. The lady at the register just told him to stop where he was and come back and pay. She laguhed \"did you really think you\'d get away with that?\"
    Hehe.

9. Shouldnt have stole jus a fucking redbull, Thats stupid imo.

My homie did the same thang not long ago. Well he stole a half gallon of yaeger from one place. Then went to a meijier to steal like 3-4 redbulls to make yaeger bombs.

Done it 100\'s of times, Got busted this one time. Security ran up on him, He fought the security guard and ran and ended up in the parking lot with 5 security guards on him and beating his ass.

Got charged with theft, Felonious assault, Possesion, And violation of probation.

Deff not worth it.

10. Red Bull isnt worth $195

11. The money really isn\'t a big concern of mine. I have more than enough money to pay the ticket off. My main concern was getting a criminal record for doing it. Luckily it was a misdemeanor and I got away with a fine, which after I pay, disappears from my records. But the next time I get caught (in this city anyways), I become a felon. I\'m just really glad they gave me this break.

Not to mention I was quite close to getting a possession charge, also.

But regardless, it was dumb.

12. I leave them in the ashtray all the time. Just make sure the ashtray is closed, and the pigs can\'t do shit.

13. You know whasts funny.... you stealing a fucking 2 buck soda LOL thast bs.

14. yeah...next time you want to steal make sure its fucking worth it. :rolleyes:

edit: if you have more than enough money to pay the $195 ticket, why not just buy the 2 dollar red bull? :confused_2:

15. I didn\'t have any money on me, only my debit card, and this store doesn\'t accept debit cards.

16. EXACTLY!

17. So you searched out the redbull and then asked about your debit card and expected them not to watch you?

Sounds like you set yourself up.

18. i think you understand that it was stupid so im not gonna say it.

But ouch $195

19. Man howd you get caught with shit like that? lmao
    I always jack drinks when I don\'t have any money. Im not saying its a good thing, but it is pretty nice to be able to with out getting caught lol. Though I did stop, =)

20. So tell the cops that, since they dont accept your card you had no way to pay and therefor it\'s the stores fault, and you should have gotten your redbull free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.