CAUGHT~ Now its time to serve the time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Well guys, I finally got caught. I had a grow op including 15 feminized plants and 5 males that were supposed to be tossed. Lovely DEA raided me and I got caught with 4.5 kilos of marijuana (wet with roots, not dreid) and charged with possession, cultivation, and intent to sell. Im going away for a while. This post is to inform everyone to keep their bloodshot eyes peeled....there are cops out there. Stay up my brothaz

[​IMG]

2. yo u wont b forgotten my ***** my next bluntz 4 u, just handle your shit while u away

3. I been smoking still. My court date is on March 23rd. Im living my life till im locked up. Remember me, the man who was prosecuted for growing medicine. God bless you all

4. damn dude im so sorry.

5. Sorry to hear about that man, wish the best to you, make sure you puff one more fatty for the city before you go though man peace.

-CptDankNuggets

6. Damn man!! i don't smoke but i'll sell ah blunt in memory of you!!

7. how did they catch you!! people always come there to buy shit or did other people know you grow??

8. I never sold weed. I just grew it myself. Had a card and everything. My neighbors smelled it and called the cops. The cops got a seach warrant and busted down my door when I was at school. I come home to cops tearing my house apart.

Fuck it, im done for. Listen to three 6 mafia - late night tip and smoke a blunt with me tonight. Some of that bomb homegrown that the piggies didnt steal. :smoking:

9. 3 6, nice choice!

10. I got nothing to look forward to. I am fucked no matter what way you look at it. Im just living my last month of life as best as I could before im prosecuted for growing a plant. I have a good attorney but it doesn't matter, I grew an illegal drug. End of story///

11. Damn that's fucked up!! you must have white neighbors then! cause i know black folks wouldn't have called the police! if annything they would have been over tryin to get some! sorry you got busted though! that's fucked up yah f'n neighbors did you like that!!

Police think they're always doin good police work when they really don't do any investigating!! people always ratin and given up people!! the police probably wouldn't have never known!!

12. man thats totally fucked. im hoping for the best man, and hopefully things dont go as badly as you think they will.

13. I went and treated myself to a bottle of trump vodka as well as a quad of some of my homies bomb homegrown blueberry romulan. I must say im feeling pretty good. I hope everyone out there has a safe and fun night.

14. your one of the true american heros dont forget that. hopefully one day the bastards will realize how stupid it is to jail people for pot and let all of the innocent people out!

15. oh man that sucks. hopefully one day we can all smoke in peace.

16. dont ever let them fool you into thinking your some kind of common criminal in there, i think time will ultimately vindicate people like us

17. That is so stupid, well this ones for you :smoking:

18. There's gotta be more to the story, Judges don't give out warrants because neighbors call saying they smell something.

19. This is horrible news. And one day, we will blaze in peace:smoking:

20. ...really?? cause last i heard, thats pretty much the most common way to get cought.

i think if he posted this on GC, and hed been cought through somoene seeing his grows on GC, then hed have disclosed that. judges can give warants for whatever they see fit, as long as its going to give them evidence for their case.