Caught My Wife Masterbate Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vat2Grass, Jun 13, 2013.

1. As a family, we had a very active weekend - a lot of activities with our kid and dog, always on the go, dinners out, etc. Come Sunday night and we are all exhausted. So, we all go to bed early. Then, at about 3AM, I wake up and hear my wife next to me making soft noises. 

I have my face still in the pillow, but I hear her moaning very clearly. I slowly lift my head and turn slightly towards her. My eyes eventually adjust to the darkness and I see her laying on top of the covers masterbating. 

She has on a pink tank top and white cotton panties. She placed her left hand inside her panties and seemed to be making circular motions as she gyrates up and down. Her right hand is fondling her breasts. 

For about five minutes, I watched and got very turned on. I wanted to join in, but for some reason, I was more intrigued with just watching. I then noticed that my dog was sleeping at the bottom of my bed, at my feet, and it made me feel very cramped. Does anyone else have a dog that sleeps on their bed with them?

2. No, I don't have a dog and I would hate if it would sleep in my bed

3. You never seen your wife masturbate?

4. uhm yeah right next to me. my wife sleeps on the floor

5. is this your first time being aware that she masturbates? o_O ya should do it together~

6. Lame story

3/10

Try harder. 

7. i dont get the story, i would slid my hand on my wifes pussy if i saw her and the contiue to make sweet love to her...

the dog gets to lick his balls and watch. a very good night i would say?

8. 0/10

no spaghetti spilling from your fanny pack, no walking the dinosaur on the floor. 

9. I think the point of the story was so OP could describe how his wife masturbates in grave detail, that is what I got out of this post at least.

^this...

11. it's better than waking up to this

[​IMG]

12. This story is so fucked. A dog is allowed on your bed? I hate houses with dogs they always reek of dog no matter how clean the house or the dog is. I love dogs but the don't come in the house, and the only animal I might let near my bed is a very good house cat. maybe. Maybe if a real pussy isn't keeping me company.

As for you wifes masturbation I think it was cool of you to let her be. Errybody likes to jack off  no matter how much they fuck and I think its a good sign she wanted to do it next to you.

13. 1/10 did not enjoy.

14. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013

This guy...I like his opinions. Houses with dogs are always gross, and train your animal properly and completely or why bother getting a dog anyway. Might as well get a wild horse and let that fucker inside. 

But I have always struggled with a way to tell my gf a key thing you said about masturbating because she thinks with enough sex I would have no reason to. But she fails to see that there is more to it than that, that is about complete personal fulfillment and not have to worry about someone else. Its all about you, and thats the pleasure in it. 

15. LMAO...

the question about the dog at the end....awesome thread.

16. he aint gotta tell me, i taught her how =)

one bud at a time

17. Pics or it didn't happen

18. you're living a lie bro

the best thing you can do is come clean about your sexuality. tell your wife that you're homosexual

19. i have a basset hound, sometimes i let her sleep with us.

my dog is a bed hog
    she will lie in the dead middle, spead herself out and my wife and i end up sleeping on the edges

next time, start jacking off slowly get urself ready to go, let her catch u.
    i read some penthouse letters that started off like ur post

20. I have 2 pugs, a dachsund, and 2 chihooas.. some times i catch them masterbating and my wife is laying at the end of the bed.. do any of yer wives lay at the end of the bed?

one bud at a time