caught in the first week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TazMJ420, Feb 14, 2004.

1. hahaha i remember a time when a girlfriend and i were doin knives with hash and her dad pulled up, we threw the knives in her moms underwear drawer??????? HELLLOOO!! i know dumb. burnt a hole in her undies lol.

incriminating evidence lol.

2. Mmm...hash...I need some bubblehash for my bubbler :D

3. i bet the priest tokes on his spare time..."OHH I"M SSSEING GOD!"

4. I smoke in school. . .

5. wow funny this has taken me soo long to find but i was the friend with him. yeah it was stupid and we have since gotten smarter with it. But yeah my 8 year old bro saw me get hand cuffed... And that priest is on sunday morinig for church or w/e and my rentz never let me down about it. The kool thing though is after all i really think my rentz are mroe worried bout the skipping then the weed although im sure in the back of their minds they think im doin sumtpin else. but w/e tokin till i die

6. damn that sucks too bad you didnt get a cool priest like the one from ohio that got caught growing 200+ plants lol.

or one like in the movies ..u kno the ones that roughhouse with the local gangs of boys n keeps em out of trouble by starting a neighborhood stickball team

..kinda like the bad news bears only - one burnt out alchohalic.

7. Man, if I were you, I'd egg that church. That priest needs to be taught a lesson.

8. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Hit a priest, egg a church? Even if you were kidding, thats just not too funny. There is some shit to make fun of but I dont think religion usually falls into that catagory. Who says he was even a priest? It was an Evangelical church, that would be more like a pastor.

9. i think you got screwed man. the priest convinced you that if you handed over the numbers he'd call your parents but legally you'd be alright. then he fucken called popo ne way. If this were a fairy tale maybe youd have been able to convince the priest to roach w/ you. but its not a fairy tale and now your in therapy. sorry bro.

10. yea...... worst idea ever right there

that sucks man, but seriously, why wouldn't you just throw the trash in a trash can???? that would have saved you so much trouble

I feel for yea though, ppl make mistakes

11. Serously why didnt u just jam??

the only time someone has come up to me when i was blazing was when me and my homboy weere blazing near his hood and sum old bitch came up and was like what are u guys doin give me ur names and ur fone numbers. I simply said " fuck you'', hocked a lugi in her face, and got on my bike and rode away

never saw that skank agien.

12. hell yeah show that bitch whos boss. yeah well the priest sinned so hes gonna burn in hell. lying is a sin so i guess hes just another rapist.

13. why'd you give him your real numbers?

14. Only reason I ever got caught was because back in the day the person i was smoking with forgot he had a doctors appointment so his mom was lookin for him. And his brother told his mom that he was hanging out with me and smoking weed. Which he made up but turnd out to be true.

15. we didnt leave because we thought he just wanted us to pik up the trash and then we would go but by the time we realized he was doing more he was already givng the cops our plates. we should have just left and said fuck him but we thought we shood just play kool and it would work out but the guy was a b i t c h

16. j/k, sux man

Attached Files: