Caught in a sting.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddy Burns, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Snitch bitch? Good way of putting it haha

This story is plain bullshit, I'm sorry. The girl didn't take a bag out of her pussy in front of a cop.

2. Haha +rep man.. that was hillarious

3. I thought this story was bullshit from the start, I really don't understand why people lie on these forums, are their lives so uninteresting that they have to make up stories that arn't even that good to try look cool on the internet to some potheads you don't even know?
    If you are going to make up a story, at least make up a good one, for christ's sake.

4. The one thing i'm having trouble with is, why would they bring a detective to try and prove you had weed when, if you did, it would only result in a ticket or something small.

Assuming this happened recently, like within a few months.

5. LOL!!! bullshit story??... why would I waste my time and write a bullshit story on GRASSCITY.com??? lol.. and as far as the decriminalizing, it happened (like I said) when I was 18... I'm 21 now.... it was years ago...

That being said... I could care less really if you think it's bullshit it doesn't make any difference lol i just don't see why anyone would write a bullshit story for no reason??

6. hahaha wow that story was probably the most bullshit this site has ever seen what ever happend to that guy?

and your story was pretty funny i havnt heard anything that crazy in a while.