Caught.. I think?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerHoot, Apr 2, 2011.

1. So the other i was smoking with a friend in my room around noon and my parents were at work so I thought I was safe.. Randomly my dad pops into my room and starts talking to us. I freaked out because my window was open, my homemade bong was sitting on the table and I'm sure it smelled in there. I just got out of there and acted like nothing was wrong and so did he. I couldnt tell if he realized what we were doing or not. Soo either i have a cool dad or he didnt notice:hello:what do you think?

2. Hopefully both.

3. All you can really do is wait and see if anything comes of it. I'd be surprised if he didn't mention it if he did notice.

Maybe he's waiting to discuss it with your mom before sitting you down for one of those serious discussions.

Some parents are fine with it. I've been completely open with my parents about all drug related stuff since I was about 15 (10 years ago) and it always worked out well for me. My much older sister also experimented with drugs so they realised it wasn't the end of the world. Not all parents are like that though.

4. all dads are cool.. trust me

but just dont get caught by your mom... that shit will break here heart.

just imagine you catching your unborn son smoking weed... you would be like "nicee.." but you would act like you didnt see anything to avoid those awkward conversations

5. Yeah im sure if my mom found out she would freak out

6. He noticed! I go with JayF- a talk with Mom first , then they both go after you! (Dad -> :mad: :cry: <- Mom)

I strongly suggest that you do some fast reading from my list (1st link in my sig) and check out the "Addiction", "Gateway Theory", "Hormones" and the "Children / Young Adults" sections for some "ammo" to shoot down all the govenment BS they have picked up over the years. Skip the studies for now- just hit the news articles! You likely won't have too much time before they descend on you! :eek:

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Granny :wave:

7. yeah good idea maybe ill show them "The Union"

8. I'm pretty sure my dad know I smoke, whenever he sees me high he just smile and laughs and tells me how you feeling?, but he never flat out told me if i smoke.