caught by the rents tonight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dvo684, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well about 30 mins ago I was sitting in my room smoking j and listening to music like I usually do at night. I still live with the rents btw. I didn't hear him come into my room. I look up and he's standing in front of me. He's like what's that?! I say Ummm a joint... He doesn't like me smoking, especially in the house and he didn't know I smoked untill tonight. My dad is like"and I thought you were responsible". I fucking hate when people say shit like that. That got me super pissed! And the thing is He doesn't care if anyone smokes weed but me. He voted to decrim(MA). I gave him all the facts and he knows a lot of them but he just doesn't listen to the rest.

Ohh well. Ill be facing some punishment since I haven't moved out yet. Shit sucks. Oh and sorry for the rant, just a little pissed.

2. It's not all that bad, sit him down and bust out a blunt and don't say anything, but just stare.. just glare at him until it clicks..

3. Sucks man, but it happens...I only smoke in my room during the winter when its to cold to go outside, and I'm to lazy to wait for my car to heat up...dont smoke in your room to much man you always get caught.

4. there s nothin u can do that the way of tthe game sometimes u get caught but oh well. its not like u can take it back.:smoking:

5. If that is the worst that comes out of him, then who cares, could always be worst!

6. Thanks for the replies. I know I don't have a very bad situation, I just don't get why weed makes me irrisponsible I also don't get how anyone could hate the herb.

7. Yah, i understand what you mean... My parrents dont know, but well they do i think and dont say so... Who knows, i think they dont care, and i doubt yours do, but lets be honest they cant very well say, good job son, wow son nice glad to know you use the green... I mean lets be honest, they have to be responsible and say what they are suppose too...

8. haha thats not bad at all man. I get drug tested RANDOMLY by my parents because i was honest and ADMITTED to them that i smoked, thinking it could only help our relationship and maybe they would learn to accept it. Boy was i fucking wrong.

9. I would sit your dad down and tellhim you want to have a relaxed and honest conversation with no fighting.

Then ask him questions and listen to his answers and then politly correct him.

Q: why don't you want me smoking?
    A: because...
    A) kills brain cells
    B) it's addicting
    C) it will make you into a bum
    D) it's bad for your health
    E) cause cancer
    F) etc...

Counter argument: well actually
    A) in the study where weed was proven to kill brain cells, monkies were gas masked and had marijuana smoke pumped into their nose/mouth for 5 minutes straight every day. There was no oxygen inside this mask and anyone who knows anything about the brain is: lack of oxygen to the brain kills brain cells. All information regarding these tests was later recalled and destroyed.

B) Marinuana has no addicting agents in it unlike tobbacco and has no physically addictive properties. Any addictions related to weed are completely phsycological and.. I'm not addicted to weed.

C) Not likely, in fact many pro-athletes and scintists, doctors, lawyers and more smoke MJ and still lead a succesful life. Those "bums" who smoke would be bums anyway even if weed didn't exist.

D+E) No one within the last 10 000 years of recorded history has ever died from the sole use or over-dose of marijuana. It is in fact impossible to over-dose on marijuana because you would need to injest something like 15 000 pounds per second or somthing crazy like that (may be wise to get your facts straight)
    Also no studies can prove MJ is directly related to any cancer or illness However it has been linked to helping cancer and many ilnesses.

F) keep going with material like this. Be polite and just be informative, not argumentative. Also get him to watch "The Union: Business Behind Getting High". It's a great weed activism movie.

This is how I plan to handle myself when MY dad catches me.

10. thats better than my dad, when i was 12 he said he would beat the shit out of me if he every cuaght me smoking some mary jane.
    i might be able to take him now.

11. If your in any type of school, make sure he see's you hitting as you study. It'll trip his mind.

12. well looks like you have def watched the union lolol. but yeah that should be enough proof right there. but whenever i toke in my room i do it late when i know my parents are asleep. i guess it helps that i live upstairs by myself so i will hear them coming.

13. Good sotries and great advice! To poppa choppa I told him alomost everything u said. That's why I don't understabd why he's still mad. The union is a great movie too btw. And to astroman. I am usually really carefull, but last night I got a little careless and that's why I got caught.

14. I feel for you mang, you can be responsible and smoke weed..

15. well, you werent responsible enough to lock the door.

16. most bedroom doors are without locks beleive it or not.

17. can you site reference? because ive never seen a bedroom without a lock or at least a chair or some furniture that could be moved in front of the door. :)

18. Only my parents bedroom has locks in my house.

;)

Wait - eww..

19. Yea because when my house was originally build the master bedroom was the only room with a lock.

20. Or go crack a window.

I had to buy a new doorknob and hinges to get a lock on my door lol.