Caught by the po-leece

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chi, Sep 17, 2006.

1. I was with some friends one Friday night. Me and about 2 other people at the time. We were on a golf course. It was on a dirty path that was situated so you could overlook the golf course. It's a very nice place and we had a nice cool breeze that night (a very very special treat when you live in the desert called Arizona).

Two other friends of ours were going to come up soon with their bud to match. And another friend was going to come to pick something up. And yet ANOTHER person was coming just to smoke too. The two came, we started smoking. The next person came and we were all sitting happily ripping on my friend's bong that we bought in Mexico. (a nice 14" with fused glass bubbles)

We were sitting there and some time went by and as we loaded a new bowl, we heard some footsteps. At this point, we were already scared because there's a path you go up to the spot, and these two dogs bark at anyone that goes by, but we didn't hear the dogs. And the voice comes "Don't move, you are under arrest for possession and use of marijuana." My friend just says "shit" under his breath. The voice says again "Stay where you are, you are under arrest"

The voice came very calm and filled with authority, or so it seemed, so most of us had no idea what to do and just sat there. But one of us noticed that the cop was wearing a baseball cap skewed to the side. So it turned out NOT to be a cop, but the last person that was supposed to meet up with us. It felt very very relieving to know it wasn't a cop. And we all sat down and :smoking: some more.

2. i woulda punched that asshole

3. haha, relief my ass... i would be halfway across the forest with the weed.

4. Dude, pretty much the same thing happened to me one time.

We were in the woods smoking a pipe, like 5 people. Then we hear someone coming and he said he was a cop(we couldn't see him through the woods). So we bolted, all 5 of us running as fast as we can through the woods. The person holding the weed ditched it in a bush when we got out of the woods and into a residential area. Good thing we remembered where it was because we then got a call on a cell phone and the person said that they werent a cop, they were just fucking with us. I still have no idea who this person is, so I'm dead set on knocking his ass out when i get back to the area. But once i get in view of him, I see that its our friend and we just have a good laugh and packed a bowl.

5. hahaha ahh, the relief of finding out it was only your friend would have made that session just that much better...

6. I'm with you on that one

7. I would have laughed it off...why resort to violence??

8. Precisely!

9. Haha, my friends do it all the time.

Suspenseful story BTW.

10. rofl siged and +rep!

11. haha... got me to LOL. I've done that to friends before when they are ultra paranoid. not the nicest but still really funny

12. as soon as i heard "don't move.."

i would have been gone.

13. wow I would have instantly ran out of there after hearing those first words

14. The problem is, the area we were sitting on is kind of enclosed. It's kind of like a cliff that overlooks the golf course and there's no where to run but where you come from.

15. This wouldn't happen to be in Ahwatukee, would it?

16. Ha, my friends do that to me alot. It always terrifies me, but I'd never hit anyone for it :smoke:

17. LOL that is halarious ive done that a couple times but i never had any of my buddies as flipped out as you were.