caught by the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeyMc pot, Apr 26, 2008.

1. so in our apt complex some asshole in the middle of the night breaks into all the 1st floor windows. no in the room where the dude broke into we had 14 plants about 3 weeks old and a tv and some other random stuff. anyway this asshole somehow knew what the plants were and stole all but 2. the next morning the cops were called because you remeber that everyone got robbed, and guess what the cops see when they walk by our house? in the room we had like 3 homemade bongs. so of course the cops wanna "look at the broken window" whern actually they start to question us about the bongs and as the they search the house the find the 2 plants. now you need toknow that my roomate and i were blazed! they did the whole good cop bad cop, of course we didnt say they were pot plants but with all the bongs, the bob marley posters and a messy apt. we didnt really convince them. BUT because they had no proof it was pot plants they flushed them. sad story =(

2. somewhat confusing, but as long as you didn't get charges pressed/arrested then it came out somewhat in your favor.

3. HOW did they not know if it was weed? Were they very young, maybe seedlings or something? Because if not, cannabis is a pretty obvious plant. Also, I'm pretty sure if they had ANY suspicions, they could have easily had one of those plants tested.

4. Exactly what I was thinking.