Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught by the 5-0 then parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokin bud, Oct 3, 2011.

1. me and my friends were parked, rolling a blunt, and a cop of course pulled behind us and came up to the car and asked simply "where's the marijuana." my friend proceeds to give it to him and then gets out the car and gets arrested. my other friend was next, they took his pipe and weed and he was arrested too. i was next. nothing on me at all, but i was still arrested. bullshit right there. they charged me with disorderly conduct, but if i decide to fight it i'm just fighting marijuana possession because that's the original crime or something. what should i do? i had nothing on me at all or anything.

they tell me to call my parents, after finding out i still lived there (i was home from college due to a family death). Parents bitched at me hard and searched the basement which is where i stay at home, and they found my bong, bubbler, 3 spoons and a ton of shit. basically i'm done smoking for a while since they wont give me money now unless my piss is clean. should i get a piss donor or something and never smoke when i'm home? any other good ideas on what to do?

2. get a job and dont rely on your parents for money maybe...not trying to sound like a dick Im 20 and still get money from my parents sometimes but in your situation I think you should get a job.

3. Shitty luck.

4. I personally wouldn't have called my rents. You're not required to and it just made things worse. Shitty feeling having cops pull up on you though. Happened to me a while ago. My situation went a little more smooth fortunately.

5. You didn't have anything on you, that's all you need to know and all they know.

Stick to that bro, you don't want a record :/

6. That is absolute bullshit on the polices behalf, continue our habits if you wish just consider it a lesson and be more elusive, the money situation should pass in time, just reassure them its for a legit reason. Explain that exact story in court charges may be dropped/lessoned. Good luck

7. choose the right friends OP, sounds like your hanging around with the 'wrong' crowd

8. pretty sure no cop calls an eighteen year olds parents...

9. well i mean we all smoked together and were smoking when the officer pulled up next to us. i personally had absolutely nothing on me though and i was charged with possession of marijuana if i fight it. but if i do not fight it and just take the fine i will get disorderly conduct, its hard to explain. but if you think i fight it i will have nothing happen or will i get charged? both of my other friends did have things on them and have the same exact charge as me so i'm not sure that's fair.

10. i'm actually over 18 and i needed a ride home from the police station as it was raining, so i chose to call them.

11. Happy 16th birthday dude. If not, then quit bitching about what happened and become independent.

12. I'd keep smokin but keep yourself a nice little to-go setup.

Maybe get one of those crayola crayon and pencil boxes and keep wraps and papers and shit in there, and your weed. then keep that in your car, Thats what i would do.

Then smoke whenever your on the go.

13. Umm why did you even tell him you had weed? It's not like he's psychic. From your story all he did was pull behind you (which you could have noticed) and put the weed up. You said you were rolling a blunt so I assume there was no smell. And you could have sprayed something quickly.

14. If you were charged with disorderly conduct, that's not going to convert into a possession charge. You are either charged with one or the other. If you didn't have anything on you, fight it in court. There is no reason why you should have a possession charge if you had nothing on you.

Also, this should teach you a lesson. If you're going to cruise, don't have any additional weed or pieces on you. Have a J or blunt that can be dropped out the window.

15. I assume your parents are paying for a lawyer for you.

16. Something tells me your weren't exactly quiet and cooperative at the scene of the crime....:rolleyes:;)
    ^Either that or you met some real anti-marijuana cops

Well, you could get a piss donor. Don't see what other option you have (that's easy for you) But piss needs to be fresh... good luck

:smoke:

17. no they aren't paying for a lawyer, i would have to pay for that, and i do have the money but its cheaper to just pay the disorderly conduct fine than to fight a possession with a lawyer so i'm just going to do that. its not like it will hurt me getting into college as i already am in it. but it just suck that i got brought into all of this even though i had nothing, i was just with them. and you could easily smell the bud in the car and i didn't give any bud to the cops, my friend just gave it to him the first time he asked.

18. Bad hit man... Get a job and move out.

19. Move out....

20. Get a job. Why are you spending your parents hard earned money on weed fool.