Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught by parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WarBeast, Sep 5, 2012.

1. #1 WarBeast, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    *sigh* where do I start..
    I guess I should say Ive been stealthy in smoking for like close to 2 years now and only been caught twice. The first time was when my mom and dad found my homemade deerpark bong in the bathroom. This talk made me feel extremely bad because my mother is Jamaican and my brother tells me storys of when my biological father used to get her high and when she used to smoke. same goes for my dad (step) but he is from New York and I know he toked. Anyway when I asked if they ever tried it they said no and my mom slapped me around a lot....thats all I can really remember. But just last night I was done with the bag I had so before taking a shower I threw the lil broken nugg in the toilet and forgot to flush. Low and behold I wake up to banging on my door and an order to follow my mom to the bathroom. she asks what the hell it was and I said I was throwing it away for a friend and she said what do you mean (pretty angry tone) and left after im in mid sentence explaining. all I hear is my step dad saying "you smell weed? Oh so he has time to smoke huh?) and they left for work this morn and I havent seen em since. Btw their views on weed are totally obscured. I almost know for a fact If she walked in my room and say a bottle of Vodka she wouldnt have flipped.....*sigh* im 21 btw and my sister (who now lives in the house about to have a baby) tokes, my two bro's toke. my parents dont know aout my sis because she had to stop for the baby, but plans to when its clear for her health and the babys after birth......I know this is a super long post but anyone have any advice? Im just nervous for the first encounter.....My parents can be very cruel with the cold shoulder. They pretend I dont exist, and have been doing so for a long time BEFORE I got caught just last night. Idk if It was suspicion that made them act like that or what, but if I never said anything the whole day, they wouldn't care about not saying hi to me......and I feel like the last time I heard a voluntary "I llove you son" from them was way to long ago......I hate venting..

2. Btw, I threw away the nugg because I was done with smoking for this school semester.

3. Just stick with your story or come clean.
    You're 21, an adult. You should be able to choose your priorities such as smoking,drinking, etc. But do that shit outside of her house, respect her wishes.

edit - since you're done smoking, I would confess.

4. Yeah that sucks bro, your not the only one. You have two choices really smoke outside the house or quit toking until you can get your own place.

5. But the thing is I cant really smoke outside. I have to get keys from upstairs to unlock a basement door, lol then u can only imagine the hassle of being quite going upstairs in the middle of the night to put back the keys the way you found em while SMACK. I think I might just have to wait for my own place.....Its just the cold shoulder and what they are going to say to me when they finally talk to me is what im worried about..

6. that sucks dude but cmon now, your saying you threw a nug of weed in the toilet and forgot to flush it? :rolleyes:

7. I have a question. Why did your stepdad say "oh, so he has time to smoke?" what could he have been implying. Do you have a job and go to school? Cuz I know for me, my mom tokes and usually has no problem with it, but for the 2 months I had between graduating college and securing employment, she was a total bitch about it. It really pissed her off that I was living in her house not paying rent and smoking weed (it was only for two months, now I work and pay a small monthly rent payment till I can move out). Do they see you just hanging around or sleeping when they are getting ready for work? Some parents get real fuckin resentful about that shit

8. Yea man im telling you, i decided it would be my last time before the start of my semster, so i had a left over nug that I wasnt gunna smoke, so i decided to flush it.......but i frogot to flush it lol....

9. Yea bruh, I go to school and I work on the weekends. I dont know what he was trying to imply, maybe because this summer i stayed working weekends instead of picking up more hours? Idk. But I did bring up the idea of chilling on school this semster and just working full time and they shot that down. So idk man...

10. Keep on your shit. Your 21 and getting yelled at like your 14 years old. Keep your smoking stuff in one spot and always put it back when you are done with it and always know where your weed is at. You wont have problems. 21 years old having to get yelled at by mom and dad for making my own life choices, i would move out...

11. off topic, what are you going to school for?

12. I would have just been like "mom that's shit, you can shit green you know?" and flush it.

13. Computer Science bruh. Cant get enough of it. I plan to finish up my four years and attend the Art Institute for an bach in Animation / Game animation. Its my dream :)

14. Lol, it was some pretty good bud dude. It looked like neon green and the it was a nug so them stem was there and everything haha. nice try though.

15. Gettin' caught is certainly a bitch

16. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I saw the message XD

17. Moral of the story, NEVER-EVER throw away weed!!! It will make the weed mad and give you bad ju-ju.