caught by girls dad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mauiwowie15, Jan 3, 2004.

1. My friend kyle and I were at his very attractive girlfriends house toking through a bong. We thought her dad was going to be out till 12, so we did it in her living room. He came home in the middle of our toke to bring her dinner and was pissed as shit. He took my weed and bong, so i am drunk as i am writing this. It sucks he cant see her anymore and she is like my best bud. Oh well, it really sucks though.

2. I got cought on school...

3. You know what i hate? getting caught.

4. that really sucks

5. That's very shit.

6. i only got suspended for 1 day :p

7. Did you expect him to not smell it in his own living room when he came home?

8. Man dat does really suck...

9. Damn! Getting caught at school sucks. I always had a strict rule with myself, never bring weed to school. Seen to many people hit with possession at school.

10. if done right you could smoke in your parents bedroom with them comming home in 2 hours and they wouldnt know...

i used to blaze doobies in my living room around 8, my mom was always home at 11 back then. Never new a thing. Just make sure you got a good draft going through the room, preferably a window on either side...

anyways sucks the dad came home. too bad he didnt pull out a bag himself and match.

11. lol during my suspension most of the time i was stoned

12. Yup I blazed in my room today with a fan pointing out the window(not a window fan) and no one knew the difference 15 min after I was done.

13. Personally, I think it was kind of rude of you to smoke in someone else's living room. Now, I'll do that at my own house, even if my mom flips out at me...but at someone else's house? Never. Unless they invite me to.

14. It was her idea and she asked us too and said there was no risk of getting caught. But u cant always count on what people say.

15. bah i got expelled my first year of highschool for getting caught with 3 g's and $70 cash on me. It sucked casue before that my parents thought i was still a good kid.

16. Ahh man that sucks. I got caught at school when I was in high school. Went on a field trip and got narc'd out. Got suspended for the rest of the year. I love weed

17. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............im goin to smoke.................................
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ha

18. sorry to hear that m8,
    but to be honest u was gonna get caught anyway,weed tends to have a rather strong and lingering smell,so he was gonna smell it at the end of the day ne way.I recomend the garden m8,it may be cold but u can deal with that knowing ur gonna smoke sum weed

19. expelled ! fuck that is harsh.

its bizzare how parents know the smell of it, they musta smoked it then, but still go apeshit when they find out !

hippo(crits), all of 'em