Caught by drug dog!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimsonmonie, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I live in a city where we use ferries for transportation. Tons of cars and people get on these boats. Because of the abundance of people, Cops routinely check cars for drugs by using drug sniffing dogs. I walked into the ferry terminal today with a half O of AK-47 that I just picked up this morning.[​IMG]

Before I got on the boat, I saw a group of like 5 cops with 2 drug dogs. I got that sinking feeling that you get when you get scared. All of my blood rushed to my legs as I tried to casually walk past the cops.[​IMG] One of the German Shepard's turned to me and started smelling me. It scratched my shoe a couple times as I walked by the cops. At that moment, I was certain that I would have a confrontation with the cops; but nothing happened. They didn't even notice. I almost pissed my pants for nothing. [​IMG]
    I live in Washington and I am a mmj patient, so I have double protection from the cops, but I still got scared...

• Like Like x 1
  2. u did not get caught, get outta here,

3. Keep a bologna sammie on deck in case some shit w a drug dog pops off

4. you don't have to lie to us come on

5. What exactly did I lie about? :confused:

6. I said that the dog caught me. Not the police lol

7. the dog is considered a cop

8. Why are you scared then? Did you have more than your suppose to carry on you?

That dog most likely smells cannabis all day lol

9. misleading title is misleading

just messing with you,

10. Glad you got out safe!

11. Was it this dog:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

it was probably this dog.

13. *love!

14. too funny

15. whoaa you got caught hardcore

16. If your medical how would you have been caught? I would've whipped out the sack packed a fat bong and ripped it in front of them, if they gave me a look id just be like takin my medicine man haha.

17. The dog caught me. Not the cops.

18. Then that means I was caught by a cop...according to your standards :D

19. lol it's the 6th, man

I502 went into effect today, you're all good if you're 21+ (well I mean you were all good from the start cause of your mmj card haha, but still)

20. That was a bit anti-climactic. I was actually expecting a story about being busted.