Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught, but think my parents are k

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyscool101, Apr 8, 2012.

1. So I picked up two days ago, and yesterday when I went to my stash I noticed some things moved around, to be safe I hid it somewhere else. Well today, after telling my dad i don't smoke anymore he went straight to my old stash spot and attempted to grab it, but of course nothing was there. (insert trollface). He just said whatever and walked out. Since they didn't take it when they had the chance do you think this means they're alright with it?

2. We don't know your parents, maybe they are. Talk to them.

3. I wouldn't smoke a bong in the house.

But they appear to be less strict than most. Ask them.

4. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']I wouldn't smoke a bong in the house.

But they appear to be less strict than most. Ask them.[/quote]

where does he mention a bong?

5. He was using it as an example. ;)

6. There probaly wanting to catch u out while ur doing it

7. LOL at trollface! If they wanted to bust you they would have taken it the first time, your dad was probably just trying to prove a point and calling you out for lying when you said you stopped smoking

8. funny i was just caught today too. my parents smoke so they are what you would call "ok" but im not sure. but i didnt have the privlege to hide my stash somewhere else so i would light up one last time for good ol times sake because theyll snoop. enjoy livin in the smoke for another day:smoke:

9. I hate getting caught.

*smoking bong*

"Hey that shit stinks close the fucking door!"

*opens window*

You're parents probably don't mind, but dont want to see it.

10. Haha it's funny, you never realize how rank it smells until your mom busts in.

11. For all we know your dad is proberly thinking 'your the scum of the earth', is totally against marijuana and just doesn't want to get involved, maybe he was trying to say 'yes i know your still smoking and your lying to my face' but what can he do now? His got more things to worry about, im sure your 18 now, let him live his life in peace if he is against you smoking, or atleast dont ever get caught.