Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caught, but still see the light!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skate.SWED, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Basically, me and my friend are trying to grow mushrooms
    we have everything needed but my mom read a text about innoculation (a step in the sanitation process) and boiling/ pressure cooking (also sanitation process)
    So my question is, who here can think up excuses as to why I'd be texting a buddy about innoculating and pressure cooking things?

Seeing as my mother isn't the brightest bulb in the pack, I figure I can weasel a good explanation giving me minimal trouble and not bringing up the topic of mushrooms, as she knows I smoke weed and doesn't like it... but I've basically made her acccept I'll keep toking for awhile.
    As for growing mush, it's legal in Canada and we're doing it in my buddies house so I wont be caught shes just extremely angry

2. You're not allowed to talk about any other drugs than cannabis, son.

3. Growing mushrooms is legal where I am, son.

4. Lmao, son.

5. Legal or not, they'll probably shut down your thread. I think he was just trying to give you a heads up about it.

6. ...son. :D

7. Okay, well can someone answer before it's shut down?
    but the way I see it, they both come from the ground.. why can i not talk about them on the internet? I just have some questions about nature!

8. Haha man your in a fucked position, Just hope she hasnt google'd anything yet or you might be f*cked ..

I would say something like you and a buddy were planing on making some next desert after you toke up (You said she doesnt mind it anymore right ?)

Haha Ill knock on wood for you bro :wave:

9. Tekll her you want to make a stew and want to use a pressure cooker, and if she asks about innoculation tell her she read it wrong and make up something to go along with the rest of the story.

10. Try discussing it at www.shroomery.org. Not everyone here is into that, as you can probably tell.:wave:

11. say it was some shit for science class? u still in school