Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught at work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I got caught by my boss smoking at work. After I apologized he said to tell my parents what happened and I'm fired. Is he testing me with the phone call? Like if I have them call then ill get my job back? I feel like not doing anything and just finding another job.

2. Yeah, get a new Job.

3. If he told you you're fired.. You're fired.

You also don't have to listen to a thing he says. I don't think he has any business calling your parents.. Or even the time to do so?

That's a really interesting post. 18, right? You're fired. He has no business calling your parents. Find another job and don't get caught! Or better yet! Don't blaze at work :p

4. i think if he was 18 he wouldn't have this problem lol

5. Can i put this in the "new gc members be like" thread? ...ima do it either way

6. Yeah dude, find another job. Maybe take the next one more seriously and not blaze at work. What was your job anyways?

7. I am 18, Why would he want to call my parents anyway, I dont understand it. My job was a joke, 3.5 hours a week cleaning carpets.

8. live n let learn

9. Perspective changes a lot when you become a parent. And there isn't fuck-all that words can describe here. You must become one to even begin to understand.

Everyone here is going to call him a dick for wanting to call your parents. Unfortunately, only another parent can somewhat understand his concern.

Sorry about what happened OP. Find another job, and don't fucking blaze at work.

10. HOW DO YOU GET CAUGHT SMOKING THERE THEN?

I dont get this shit, how can you work that little and smoke at work? Come on dude, get a reality check. I smoke a lot of weed everyday, thats just wrong bro. Change your ways...

At least get in your car and drive off.

11. Yes I realize what ive done is wrong. You have to be young and stupid to be old and wise right?

12. If you recognize this, I'd say you're wising up already. :cool:

13. You cant go 3.5 hours without blazing?

14. your job sounds like it was a joke anyway, well doing "drugs" at work is never a good idea unless you have a cool boss. Take it from me not every job is weed friendly, I've worked as a cook with a cool boss we would always be smoking in the back, then I was working at a high school with an education position and that of course is in no way a smoker friendly job. Honnestly it's not worth smoking at work plus if you get hurt at most jobs you will get drug tested, fail, then your really fucked

15. Screw that "job", what's 3.5 hours ganna pay for? Your gas to get to work?

16. Couldn't you have waited?

17. Take the advice given by everyone. Forget about this job and boss. If he does mention something to your parents, you will either have to confess or BS your way. Unless he is friends with them, he shouldn't be calling them about you.

Find another job. If you need to smoke at work, find a compassionate clinic, a head shop, a bong store, a vapour lounge someplace with chill tokin' employers.

18. Sounds like the job was to fund your drugs... kinda ironic that you got fired for doing those drugs lol

19. Update. My boss said he wasn't going to pay me that day. I worked 5 hours that is bullshit. Can he really do that

20. are you formally employed? or is it a an independent person? if your actually employed and its a licensed business, then no he can't