Cats Suck.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by deadphishcheez4, Aug 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"420Jay"']Don't judge an entire species on one animal.[/quote]

I've met a lot of cats in my day, probably over 500. Even fucked some cougars.

2. cats are useless, my grand dad once told me you can train a tiger in a circus but you can't train a cat, you discipline once with force it'll hate you for rest of its life.

3. Lol cats are awesome. I used to be exclusively a dog person but my brother got a cat for free and now I like them. Every cat is different though so you can't hate on the cat for it not liking to be petted on the back. My cat likes it and he also gives warnings when you're making him mad like touching his paws. He won't go straight apeshit on you, rather, he'll give you constant looks and movements until he finally attacks haha.

4. My cat was my best friend (RIP sweetheart!). She was like my daughter.

Always curious about what I was doing, she loved sitting in my lap watching me play super street fighter 2 turbo. She also comforted me when I was sad, cats have an amazing sense of empathy, moreso than any animal I've ever encountered.

I get sick of people claiming cats are aloof and just being nice for the perks.

My cat was a fucking badass, and nothing will prove otherwise.

Sure, they arent like dogs, but you need to gain intelligence and realize that cats have a different way of life. In fact, i'd say cats are the closest thing to a stoner the natural world can provide. There isn't a caturday for nothing!

5. What the hell are you talking about? Cats are one of the easiest animals to train. There's this thing called positive reinforcement. It works for all animals, even fish and reptiles.

6. cats ftw they're mystical superbeings. Dogs are epic too though.

7. really? how so because I always thought it too be true they may be capable of some tricks but nothing what a dog could do ( I,m not saying thats the only reason to get a pet, but comparing the two for their same cost of living) intrestingly enough Jackie chan trained Fish in a couple languages to come to him and do flips haha.

8. I prefer dogs, cats are alright. But I CANNOT get anywhere near a cats vomit. That shit is nasty. Like creamy catfood mixed with gravy.

9. I've had to clean it up a couple times, it's not that bad.

10. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

I've had to clean it up a couple times, it's not that bad.[/quote]

I just have a fear of stuff like that. I cant even be near a human when they throw up. For me it makes me also throw up.