Cats Suck.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by deadphishcheez4, Aug 21, 2012.

1. chimps and gorillas, they seem to be able to interact with a kitty...but you, an obviously mentally inferior ape, can not.;)

2. Cats are awesome
    They actually the the ability to correct negative energy to positive, an they can see auras and spirit
    And sometimes a cats back is overstimulated with nerve cells, so when you pet it's back it feel uncomfortable to them.
    And your broken piece? Kind of your responsibility because you left it out. But I would be fucking pissed at the cat too if it were me

3. Honestly it really depends on the cat somewhat. Some cats are super annoying and bitchy and others are awesome. It's also how you treat them too though. And you really didn't give it enough time. You should have let them settle in a bit first.

4. I've definitely played with some cool cats who are down to chill, and I've even seen one fetch before. I know how to handle animals I just thought it was funny that this cat tries to scratch me after I fed it the dankest cat meal and took care of it.

You can stop sticking up for cats I know there are exceptions, but a good cat is calm and chill and this cat was a clumsy fuck. There are way more shitty cats that weren't raised properly like this one then there are chill ones.

5. Exactly. My cat, well he lives out side. So he doesn't actually constitute as 'mine'. But he follows me whenever I'm outside.
    He's chill as fuck. Just sits there with me. While I smoke a bowl. Sitting on my lap.
    Also, OP the cat scratched you because cats get aggressive when excited, also, I learned that if you move your hand back when they bite/scratch you that's when it hurts. If you just let them and don't move away it doesn't hurt.

6. Then don't blame it on the cat. Blame the dumb ass owner.

7. cats are like humans,

selfish and smelly.

dogs are where its at yehh!

8. Look at my avatar how can a cat in a G.I. Joe hat suck?

9. Cats suck a mean one alright but you gotta get them declawed so they won't hit you...

10. Would you like someone cutting off your first knuckle of every finger?

Fucking jackass.

11. I don't have any special experience with cat but I like dogs especially pug puppy and Boo they are my favorites; I really don't understand anything about cats because I do not have any interest in them.

12. [quote name='"CLKWRK"']

Would you like someone cutting off your first knuckle of every finger?

Fucking jackass.[/quote]

Nice name calling

That boost your self esteem?

I'm a vegan I think I care about animals a little more than you pal

13. They cut off my foreskin when I was born, isn't it like that?

14. No i was very pissed off at the moment, had some bad games cause of hackers. And vented on you.

I apology sir.

Also, what does being a vegan have to do with anything? And you don't know me, so your statement is false.

15. Difference between dogs and cats:

A dog ponders his relationship with man: "He feeds me, he grooms me, he takes care of all my needs... He must be God". A cat thinks: "He feeds me, grooms me, takes care of me. I must be God".

16. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Difference between dogs and cats:

A dog ponders his relationship with man: "He feeds me, he grooms me, he takes care of all my needs... He must be God". A cat thinks: "He feeds me, grooms me, takes care of me. I must be God".[/quote]

Solid post

17. that's how it feels :(

18. I like both. Although my cat always runs away from me because I was a little mean to it when I was younger but I love both :) but if I had to choose I'd def pick my dog over cat.

19. My cat was awesome.
    Fuck dogs.

20. Don't judge an entire species on one animal.