Cats sitting chicken style

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DARKKNT420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Cars method to keeping super warm I guess lol my cat sits on my tv :cool: literally it's his hideout

2. That's the creepiest cat that I've ever seen...:eek:

3. They do it to keep their eggs warm.

4. [quote name='"KushCrops"']They do it to keep their eggs warm.[/quote]

Cats lay eggs if you believe it yourself and im one high ass person.

5. My cat Annie :)

image-3614145067.jpg

6. lmfao, funny kitty :laughing:

7. I'd be scared shitless......he's waiting for you to take your last breath, so he can eat your eyes out.....

8. Hahah I agree, that cat looks like he has some devious plot

9. My cat Butters usually sprawls out or curls up in a ball so when I caught him sitting this way I had to snap a quick picture to post. It's a bit dark though... Also my cat is huge so I don't think his back legs fit under him the way the smaller kittys' do.

Attached Files:

10. Damn that made me lmao

11. I've always referred to it as snail pose but I suppose chicken style makes more sense.

But I guess if you plop a hat on a chicken-styled cat's back it evolves into a snailcat?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. [quote name='"cheeerios"']i've always referred to it as snail pose but i suppose chicken style makes more sense.

But i guess if you plop a hat on a chicken-styled cat's back it evolves into a snailcat?

[/quote]

fuck yes snailcats! :d

13. Is he doing it right?

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"Ishum"']Is he doing it right?

[/quote]

Not really there must be something wrong with him you should take him to the vet

15. Haha this thread is win.

I thought my brother, my sister and I were the only ones who noticed cats sitting like a chicken.

We'd call it the "chicken sit". We even nick named one of our cats, Chicken, because he was a little overweight and always did the chicken sit. :laughing:

Poor guy passed away a couple years ago tho. :(

RIP chicken

16. I bet all the wit you don't have that he is the coolest cat in this thread :rolleyes:

17. so many limbless cats. i love it.
    haha i always called this the "meatloaf" position

18. Looks more like the sphinx to me