Cats sitting chicken style

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DARKKNT420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Okay so Ive noticed this ever since I was a little kid. Cats sit like chickens sometimes. Some people have said they see it. Some say they cant. Any other blades noticed cats sitting like chickens? If you can, post your cats sitting like chickens.

My cat, sitting chicken style
    ForumRunner_20121001_043539.png

2. Another chicken sitting position

ForumRunner_20121001_044143.png

3. Cats will sit however they see fit to be comfortable. My cat sometimes lies on his back with all fours in the air.. other times he will sit like you posted.. Sometimes he will chill on his side.. I guess it all relies on personal kitty preferance :p

4. Chickens dont have front legs?

5. #5 DARKKNT420, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Area 11"']Chickens dont have front legs?[/quote]

Its not like they are literally chickens. They "look" like they are chickens.

6. #6 DARKKNT420, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Cats will sit however they see fit to be comfortable. My cat sometimes lies on his back with all fours in the air.. other times he will sit like you posted.. Sometimes he will chill on his side.. I guess it all relies on personal kitty preferance :p[/quote]

Cats are so chill. I had one who used to lay on a suitcase and nest himself inside it and sleep all day. But most my cats have appeared like chickens when they are just sitting there.

And I know they all have preferances, but what I mean is, has anyone else noticed that and thought they look like chickens. Lol.

7. [quote name='"Area 11"']Chickens dont have front legs?[/quote]

That's the idea, the legs are tucked under making them blend in with the cat, thus giving them the appearance of a chicken.

8. Yup I've said this for years! I have 3 cats and have noticed all of them sitting like this, but one does this more than the others. I think its cute haha.

9. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Yup I've said this for years! I have 3 cats and have noticed all of them sitting like this, but one does this more than the others. I think its cute haha.[/quote]

Haha. I think its funny as hell. I always wondered where the hell their legs were at. XD

10. I love how cats just don't give a fuck, they'll never judge you, always be affectionate if you treat them good and require fuck all effort as a pet :D

And some of the shit they do is funny as hell

11. I still don't see it.

12. [​IMG]

This is how my cat sits.

13. my cat sits in every imaginable way except "chicken sitting"

man can they ever get themselves into strange positions

14. Rape position.

Attached Files:

15. The cat is sitting with its feet directly under it as if it just sat down where it was standing.

As if it were in the position to continue walking and just said "Nah fuck it" and bent its legs to lay down. The same way chickens do it.

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"Sploojum"']

The cat is sitting with its feet directly under it as if it just sat down where it was standing.

As if it were in the position to continue walking and just said "Nah fuck it" and bent its legs to lay down. The same way chickens do it.

[/quote]

This guy fucking understands. xD They look like chickens. Now the question is, do the chickens sit like chickens or do they sit like cats.

17. This is how my cat sits.

He just sits there watching me, especially at night. Onetime I was sleeping, woke up and I saw him sitting on the computer desk looking at me.

Attached Files:

18. this thread..i love it

19. That ^cat looks like a little person..and it's a little freaky.

20. Haha, I remember when I was little I was at the vet sitting in the waiting room, and I saw a cat through the doorway into the employees section, and it was sitting like that, with it's feet tucked under it's body. I thought to myself, "holy shit, that cat, like, doesn't have any front legs" So I felt sorry for it and wanted to go and pet it but when I started moving towards it, it got scared and got up and ran away. It was pretty trippy.