Cats or dogs?

Discussion in 'General' started by geebus christ, Jan 21, 2015.

1. I'm more of a cat man myself 😏

2. both dawwwggggg

I have both, so I can see the positives on both side of the fence, but I will say this, my dog has NEVER bitten the shit out of my hand because I accidentally touched his tummy.
    He has also never thrown up hair in the middle of the hallway, and he doesn't walk across my face at 2am just to be a dick. He also makes the sounds a dog is supposed to make, whereas the cat sometimes makes sounds that leads me to believe she is possibly possessed.

I'm gonna have to go with dog, although the stupid cat has a place in my heart also. 

4. cats can most definitely be dickheads hahaha

5. #5 Clutter Queen, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Dogs for sure. I've always been a dog person - I own two atm. I also have a stray cat that I sort of unofficially adopted and he's such a little assmunch. 

</div> 
    This. My cat makes the weirdest noises all of the time. He also enjoys sitting on my lap, looking directly into my eyes, and emitting the longest, raspiest meow in the whole world while maintaining eye contact the entire time. 

6. Dogs of course...Cats are backstabbing, relentlessly violent creatures that are against anything but themselves owning the World.

It creates a large conflict of interest for me. :cool:

7. Mine likes to make like a shrill MmeeEEEEEEEEE.....without the "ow", and then start gurgle-growling like she is drowning in her rage. 

Also, when I read your comment the first time I thought it said "looking directly into my eyes, and emitting the longest, rapiest meow..." and I was going to ask what a rape-y meow sounded like, but upon further inspection it appears I can't read.  :)

Haha I would be significantly more creeped out if it was a rapey meow. My cat likes to stare at me from a dark corner with his eyes gleaming, and whenever he does anything bad and I catch him, he puts his ears back and stares at me like he'd like to kill and eat me. 

9. Cats all the way. I love my dog, but Id rather hang out with my cat.

People have learned not to mess with my cat, because he will fuck you up.

10. They are sort of like sharks in that way, that soulless glare they give where you're not quite sure if they are just interested in you or are planning on launching at your face scratching and biting. 
    I think the worst thing mine will do is she will lay there on her back doing that roly-poly thing they do when they are trying to get attention, and I'll come over and scratch her chin and head and neck and everything is fine and kind and then FUCK she suddenly wraps her limbs around your arm, digs in, and then starts fury-biting the flesh of your arm. By time you pry her off, your arm is bloody and itchy. She's such a cunt. She is the only creature on this whole planet that I would let treat me that way though for some reason....? :huh:

11. I like both?​
    [​IMG]
    :smoke:

12. My dog wakes me up every day with loud barking.

Plus I've spent many days and nights cleaning up diarrhea because my dog loves to eat her own shit.

The cat on the other hand is clean and quiet.

So yeah, my vote goes to the animal who isn't a complete pain in the ass.

13. #13 iAmBetty, Jan 21, 2015
    Cats. Far less maintenance and they don't bark. There are some cats that are assholes, but most aren't like that. Usually if you get them young and raise them right you dont get that problem.

An outdoor cat smells better than a dog that only goes out to poop. 

My really small cat will chase after foxes and other peoples dogs when they get too close. My dogs run away from "trouble"

14. #14 Rebel Eye, Jan 21, 2015
    was always a cat person until I got beagle. now I'm a dog lover.

15. Cats any day. I love both but I prefer cats. I actually like the weird ass noises cats make cause it's entertaining. Plus my one cat hunts birds in my backyard and i got to see some animal planet kind of stuff one day growing up. That was interesting

16. Dog never owned a cat,and never will.
    Also going by the other thread litter trays contribute to dirty homes lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Snoop doggie dogs.

18. Cat, always been a cat person. Though they are weird and sometimes assholes. I agree with supreme cheese, they won't be assholes if you raise them from kitten to adult right.

Dogs are still dope though, they just have too much energy and mess stuff up.

19. cats are dirty. they need a shit box. they walk around and dig in their shit box. ever been scratched by a cat? if you dont wash it right away it starts to itch and swell up. why do you think Ted Nugent named that song "Cat Scratch Fever?" because the pussy can fuck you up!

dogs protect their owners. what more could you want or need from a pet?

20. Cats get aids,dogs dont. Enough said ! Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app