Cats or dogs? The eternal battle..

Discussion in 'General' started by ashleyfya, Nov 12, 2008.

1. My boyfriend has a cat, I have two dogs. I think that dogs make way better pets, cats don't even act like they like you. He says cats are "smarter" than cats, and that's why he likes them. We argue about it all the time, lol.

So, I ask you Grasscity, which species is better, cats or dogs?

2. Doggies!!!

[​IMG]

3. No dogs allowed.

4. lol @ Sam :laughing:
    I have a cat but really like dogs too. Both of em :D

5. CATDOG WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER.

I'm a dog person. I have a Yorkie and a Cocker.
    My cocker is an old man, he's so grumpy. I've never seen a cat with a personality.

6. I think both make equally good pets, but dogs make better companions.

7. Cats are definitely the smarter and more rewarding pet, but dogs are always good for instant gratification.

But to truly meet your equal in the form of a pet, you need a pig.

8. I would love a pig...but only if there are little piglets that stay relatively small

They're supposed to be like the cleanest animal

9. lol Sam

I love dogs. Ive never been good with cats. They just always seem hateful for some reason until they need you for something. Dogs love you all the time.

10. I love them both.

I think cats have a way bigger variety of personalities then dogs. I like how they are quiet and clean up after themselves. Friendly cats are awesome.

The bad thing about cats is that you can never train them, and vicious ones will never change.

Dogs are cool but they are kinda loud. But i love how they like to play and the loyalty and security.

11. Pigs really do connect to you on a non physical plane... It's so weird but after living with a pig for a long time you start to feel like the pig can look right through you and see into your soul.

12. I'm not looking to get laid or anything

13. Hahaha

My old neighboor down the street had a pot belly when we were growing up.. Used to spend so much time with that thing. They are such smart animals that it will astound you and I swear that after awhile the pig adapts to you so much that it actually knows what you are thinking and responds accordingly... Fascinating creatures.

14. I could have sworn this thread was about the battle between cats and dogs. Was I mistaken? ;)

15. Pigs are the new black

16. CHICKEN AND I HAVE AN AMERICAN BULLDOG,BOSTON TERRIER, AND 1 ORANGE CAT AND 1 GRAY CAT .... AND OR COURSE ....WE HAVE 2 ROOSTERS AND 1 HEN...:eek::hello:

17. Every man before they die should experience the companionship of a pig. And let me tell you that they can hold their own on psychedelics when they accidentaly munch a full ounce of potent mushrooms and can also take drags off an opium pipe like a champ.

Not that I condone giving your pets drugs.

18. #20 wackdeafboy, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    yes, dog are smarter but they are annoying.. they just keep bugging u for walk, and specially food, human food..

my cat is really smart and fucking hilarous!

are u fucking serious!!?
    my cat love me and when i pet him, he purrs loud! and if i dont pet him, sometimes he go nuts and do funny shit!

CATS ALL THE WAY:hello:

yes they clean themselfs, thank god! and they never stink like dogs..
    u can train your cats, my cat is very well train, he knows what i'm talking bout..seriously!