Cats are a divine creature.

Discussion in 'General' started by ExpandUrMind, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Have you ever pet a cat? You most likely have. Then you know that they basically orgasm when you pet them. Isnt it funny when a cat purrs really loud....its a cats way of moaning. This is really random I am getting into the philosophy of cats. Let me explain. My cat brushed by my leg moments ago and I pet it and of course it had a, mini, full body orgasm, with claws contracting and all.

I prefer a dog over a cat for sure, but cats have this elegance to them that makes them seem superior to the world. My cat can still catch and kill birds :)() while she is sick and fading away :(. Anyways haha, peace :smoking:

2. #2 Cali Smokes, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    I think i know what your saying let me smoke a lil bit more and Ill give some better input.

Ahh yes my cat sasha loves when I rub her head her eyes get *****y and she puurrs loud as fuck which makes me nervous haha

3. what the hell? hella to stoned for this

4. Cats ARE awesome. That is all.

5. Aren't all living things divine?

6. cats are the shit. gods are cool too, which is why i have both. but cats are great to jsut sit and chill with u while u pet them. getting ur cat high is fun too:smoking:

7. I love cats. They are the perfect companions for a trip if you're alone. Dogs are too.

8. Remember the first time you got too high and it was a really bad time? Chances are that you're doing this to your cat every time, not so kind.

Edit: Plus, we aren't really supposed to talk about that kind of thing, some people can get very heated on the subject of getting animals high/drunk/etc.

9. You have a god for a pet?

Badass.

10. my cat would actually drool when I would pet her for long enough.

11. Is there some sort of memo I didn't get about having pickles in our sigs?

12. Cat orgasms? Maybe I don't understand I have never had a cat....

13. My cat likes to play fetch...like a dog. He'll bring me a toy and I'll chuck it accross the room for hours. When he brings is back to me, he'll put the toy in a cup.

14. This should be someone's sig. I'd put it in mine...except...

There's a pickle in my sig.

15. nah i dont exhale too much at her. true thats my mistake.

16. this is the first time a typo has made me look cool and not dumb :D

17. Cats are bitchy spoiled drag queens that only like you when you have food. Dogs love you all the time.

Yes I have had a cat before

18. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

19. cats are fuckign awesome but if you pet either of mine to long expect to have a wet sot whereevr they were sitting...

20. Yup you dont understand