Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Catpiss, chocolate thai, sour diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokeUhTon, Aug 8, 2012.

1. image-1187897214.jpg

Chocolate thai

2. image-3989417216.jpg

Sour diesel

3. That diesel looks real C12H23 man.

4. my brother got some Thai from a dispenser in nor cal anew that shit smelled like pure chocolate! haha does it have that cocoa smell to it? haha anyways you should get a chocolate swisher and roll that up

5. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']my brother got some Thai from a dispenser in nor cal anew that shit smelled like pure chocolate! haha does it have that cocoa smell to it? haha anyways you should get a chocolate swisher and roll that up[/quote]

Smelled like chocolate but more like coffee ahaha really stinky though kinnda smelled like trainwreck

6. Extension of your sig:
    With a flashlight
    Incase electricity ceases to live
    In the darkness or not, I'm bleedin' to live

Sweet nugs dude. :smoking:

7. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']That diesel looks real C12H23 man.[/quote]

Was nice herb, covered in trichs

8. Catpiss man, I like that strain. Dense lookin nugs

9. [quote name='"PNWChr0nic"']Catpiss man, I like that strain. Dense lookin nugs[/quote]

Yea some stinky stuff too, smells like some funky haze

10. I bought a bag of some chocolate thai grown outdoors was probably some of the best weed I ever had smelled like straight up chocolate I just wanted to shove the buds in my mouth had some seeds from it too

11. mine smelled like coffee grinds ahaha kinnda hazey too, outstunk the sour diesel

12. Haha ya man def a hint of a toffe or coffee was very very pleasant couldnt keep it away from my nose

13. #14 aPersonUponaHill, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    Me too, but the smell always gets me when I am not warned prior that its catpiss. And the fact that it does not come around too often. I have only hand it a handful of times, if that.

The chocolate thai looks interesting, ill be keeping my ears open for when some of that comes around.

14. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']

Me too, but the smell always gets me when I am not warned prior that its catpiss. And the fact that it does not come around too often. I have only hand it a handful of times, if that.

The chocolate thai looks interesting, ill be keeping my ears open for when some of that comes around.[/quote]

It'd definatly be worthh your time for the thai quite the experience