Catnip

Discussion in 'General' started by FloatOn77, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Has anyone tried smoking catnip? I just tried, im feeling a little bit buzzed but not really, i feel more happy, relaxed, and like heavy lol. It feels like smoking a cigarettes times 79, its pretty cool if you have no pot, and have some catnip laying around if you have a cat. Although i recomend a waterpipe / bong because the smoke is harsh

later

2. You must be very desperate to have smoked catnip, im sure it cant do much for a human. Maybe your cat will be attracted to you though?

3. DUDE, thats like disrespecting this weed game....show some respect and buy a proper sack, all u need is 5 bucks for a nik, and im sure it will do a hell of a lot more than catnip

4. ^how is that disrespectful to "this weed game"? maybe he was curious? im sure you've done something stupid before that was weed related that you'd look back on now and feel stupid for. we all have. the first week i had my piece (first glass piece i ever used) i didn't use the carb. i didn't realize what it was for. i feel like an imbacile because i did that, but hey, no harm done. just wasted some weed

5. thats when you realize you have a problem with drugs.....when you resort to smoking your cat's stash

6. I have more than enough herb, but since my mom planted catnip in the backyard for my cats a few years ago, theres quite a bit now. There was a ready supply of dried leaves in the basements for my cats, so I filled my bong and smoked it, out of curiosity. It's strange, I have a nice buzz, but it's definately a body buzz, it really didn't go to my head, but I feel very relaxed and heavy right now.

7. What the hell are you guys talking about? Catnip, I just think that is fucking nasty.

8. I thought what the hell, I have a plentiful supply of it, if it worked out, hey, I have a a lot of it. If we didn't try anything, how would we know to smoke pot?

9. ^^^ This is true. Hahahaha smoking catnip, very funny but what the hell, why not. I wonder if there's anything out there that hasn't been smoked/ingested that will get you high. It'll be interesting to see what new drugs develop in the future.

10. i have two friends that tried but i havnt.

11. i used try smoke random flowers and buds i picked outside.. pretty dumb, never found anything that did more then give me a mild buzz although i never tried catnip.

also, i think smoking anything can make you feel kinda light headed and buzzed if you smoke enough.

12. Actually, you can smoke catnip to get 'high'
    It's more of a relaxed, kinda spaced out high...but a high nonetheless. Take a look around erowid, I think they mention it.

13. I'll try shrooms, acid, and coke. But never catnip.

14. im sticking with weed for the most part but someday i kinda wanna try shrooms

15. lol......catnip.....haha....cat-nip..oh man..you just made my day.

16. I think catnip is distantly related to Mj

17. ok im almost afraid to ask what what is catnip? can u describe it maybe? i've heard a bout it a few times but never knew what it was.

18. [​IMG]

Small leaves with a purple/white powder on them. When dried it's usually used to relieve stress and tension in cats, it gives them a high, they roll around in it and eat it.

19. I used to smoke catnip a lot because it helped me get to sleep, but it started to not work well enough to be worth smoking since it doesnt taste as good as pot, it's somewhere in between pot and tobacco in flavor. I started making tea with it and found that it works much better that way, gets me laid back everytime. If you put some in the coffee pot and run it through twice it makes a pretty good tea. As far as it being dumb, your much better off smoking catnip than tobacco anyway, an oz of catnip is about 3 dollars and will last you at least 2 weeks, a cheap pack of smokes is about 2 dollars and might last you a day or two. There are a lot of medical benefits to drinking the tea as well. A plant is a plant, smoking one isn't any dumber than the other if it works.

20. cat nip is related to mj. its basically the lowest grade of weed