Caterpillars during flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Salty82, Aug 31, 2017.

1. can I spray for them during flower? They're eating tunnels in the flowers

2. I would take a shot, or you will have NO bud left..Caterpillars suck..Literally!
    I use Captain Jack's (safe for plants and us) and it will kill most nasties fast! (2 treatments for Caterpillars imho)
    Bastards!
    Catapiller.gif

3. Thanks buzzer. Unfortunately it's bad. I'm going to have to remove large pieces to get them out I think

4. Whatever it takes..What about eggs, larvae?

5. I'm not sure what to do about those. I've cut away\removed most of the rot and the buds with tunnels and killed lots of small green caterpillars. Hopefully it was infested with egg and this is the result and now they are hatched and removed. Really sucks that my first grow is being destroyed. Pretty demoralizing

6. Spray em down with Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew fast..That should take care of stragglers, hatching eggs etc,..JMHO and good luck..Lil Bastards!:(
    Bastards.gif

7. Thanks a lot. I appreciate all your help. I'll spray them down and hope I get it under control

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks again buzzer! I've treated them twice now and cut out/off any affected areas. So far it looks like I got those little fucks under control. Just wanted to say thanks again for the help

9. Any time..I hate the lil fuckers..Get em;)