Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caterpillar/Worm in fresh cut bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Del1ght, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Bought some shit from a friend that grows. The shit was too moist so i was cuing it then i just picked apart a small amount of bud and found a very small bright orange colored caterpillar/worm. It was about 1/2 cm.

Can i still smoke my bud??? :hello:

Attached Files:

2. It's the elusive THC worm. Quick catch it before it gets away.

3. Smoke the worm and throw out the bud.. or the other way around.. idk I forgot.

4. i remember reading a thread a loonng time ago about THC worms in fresh bud, that could be smoked and you would get really high.

i wouldnt do it though, just cause...you know your smoking a fucking worm, a living thing, and stuff...sorry im high as a maw fucka :smoke:

5. Yeah I've heard of THC worms. Knew someone who claimed to have once smoked a
    bowl filled with only worms. That'd be disgusting. The bud is still good to smoke.

6. #6 Del1ght, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    yesterday 2 grams of fresh bud (free) this morning its 1.0 from a DAY of drying and then i took 13 seeds out = only a joint xD now weighed only .5

7. mmm. quick drying it on tin foil and light and im fucked

8. Wtf no high is worth smoking an effing worm.

9. Looks like a carrot to me, dude.
    Jus smoke it!:smoke:

10. #10 Elechronic, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    ^That's what I was going to say, looks like a blurry photo of a carrot slice stuck on it

11. A wild THC worm has appeared!

12. HAHAHAHAHAHA... quick ash throw a pokeball